Navy emulates 'Army-rillo'

Ghost_Rider

I saw it too. And there were only officers singing... And I laughed loudly with my father at the helo pilots headbanging "Wayne's World" stylee!

very good video, and I guess every staff in any navy in the world can be bored like that, but they had the balls to do it!

I had one very good with french aviator, can you recommend anywhere I could host it, so I can post it here? thanks

im watching this video and i get halfway though and then the techs at my school remotly shut down my computer <_< great video too i think i'll look for the army-rillo one now

:blink: i wonder if they'll shut me down again

If you lot are going to waste our tax money on making silly music videos, at least make them well.

A few things:

Do you live in the UK?

Do you actually pay taxes?

If the answer is yes then...

Do you expect these people to spend every waking moment doing their job?

They obviously didn't say no, screw that i'm not fixing this (or whatever) i'm going to make a video.

I'm sure doctors have fun in their lunch hour.... hardly a waste of tax payers money.

Also you sya the video may not be good.... i really don't think they care, as it's a video with them and their mates having fun.

I thought it was great, showing high moral...

A few things:

Do you live in the UK?

Do you actually pay taxes?

If the answer is yes then...

Do you expect these people to spend every waking moment doing their job?

They obviously didn't say no, screw that i'm not fixing this (or whatever) i'm going to make a video.

I'm sure doctors have fun in their lunch hour.... hardly a waste of tax payers money.

Also you sya the video may not be good.... i really don't think they care, as it's a video with them and their mates having fun.

I thought it was great, showing high moral...

One thing:

Do you actually think I was being serious? :huh:

Archived