ICS 'Invisible' extreme precision 0.2 gram BBs

Right well, I'll start at the begining. I am a newbie sniper. So got the newbie rifle the VSR10 Pro sniper. However, I realised I needed some more ammo and saw when ordering my rifle that zeroone had some new 'invisible' BBs. So I tagged them on to the end of my order.

bbbg.jpg

Now when these arrived they looked very cool. They are pretty shiny and very smooth. Upon closer inspection I see they are very good quality.

bbg.jpg

So I went outside with my new VSR10 and loaded some normal (excel white .2grams) BBs into it had a fire, and it was fast but you could still clearly see the BBs flying. Then I loaded an 'Invisible' BB into it and shot. I didn't see anything. It was completely different to the white BBs. So I fired a few more shots and the only time I saw the BB was when it flew passed my white target, and even ten it was only for a split second.

I haven't tried these in a full auto gun (I don't own one). But I think these should stop people hip firing and following their trails of white to hit the target. So could be good for milsimers.

If some one does try them in an AEG then I recomend they write a review. As I cannot cover it in mine.

Anyway, I recomend these and give them 10 out of 10.

Oh and the this picture is a stealth BB next to a normal white Excel BB.

bbbw.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Pros: good quality, work as they are designed to. Very good price £7.50 for 5000

(0.14p per BB)

Cons: limited stockists that I know of. (only Z1 I believe)

Edited by Desolation mkII

Very nice, I'll put a couple of packs in with my next order from Z1.

Would you be able to cut one in half, and see what the air bubbles are like? The more there are, the lower quality it is... Perhaps putting a sliced one next to a sliced excel would be useful to see how the two compare?

Have you put this review up in the online reviews section? The new feature.

I think it's definitely worth putting it up mate.

Thanks for the review.

Edited by Mouse

Yep I have put it up. I'll go cut the bb in half.

Edit: tried cutting the BBs in half with a knife and a clamp. I cut the Excell one in half without much trying, but I couldn't cut the ICS one in half. I'll try with pliers tommorow.

Edited by Desolation mkII
So I fired a few more shots and the only time I saw the BB was when it flew past my white target.

Accuracy my freind, call yourself a sniper. :P:D Sweet reveiw though, I need some more ammo, might have to pick them up. I used to use excel, but i could bite them in half, i'll try these ones. :)

Edited by Para
I think Inertia has the black .20 grams. .25's too.

inertia bbs are crappy. I found a few that were almost egg shaped!

I would be very interested to see if any reputable manufactorer produced stealth .25's. Thanks for the review, someone please give me a pm if they find some decent stealth 25's for sale, thanks

Right well, after trying very hard to cut them in half, the ICS ones were just too hard. I have now just broken my arm :( (doing someting completely unrelated), so it will be couple (minimum) of weeks untill I can get this done properly.

I've just got a bag of these so i'll be testing them out soon :)

Will measure a few when i get chance and have a go at cutting one in half.....

Maybe write a review

*looks at pile of new stuff to review*

half term eh ;)

Edited by Rob15

Are the ICS Black bb's the same as Airsoft Elite's black BB's? I'd probably prefer AE anyway, since they are suppose to be 5.98CM

And, Inertia bb's suck. They shatter on impact sometimes, and are very weak.

I was bored last night, so I took my Ka-bar, and Airsoft Elite BB, and an Inertia BB, with about the same force of the blade down onto the middle of the inertia bb, it split in 2, when I did that with the AE bb, it just put a gas in it, yet remained in-tact.

There's a review for ya :)

Right well, after trying very hard to cut them in half, the ICS ones were just too hard. I have now just broken my arm :( (doing someting completely unrelated), so it will be couple (minimum) of weeks untill I can get this done properly.

lol oops, sorry to hear that mate. Dw about cutting it, if it's that difficult, I think that shows something about quality itself!

lol oops, sorry to hear that mate. Dw about cutting it, if it's that difficult, I think that shows something about quality itself!

It's all right, its becoming more mobile now, so I'll have another go today as I have found my pliers.

Interesting little blighters. However with the RPK I do tend to 'lead' fire onto moving targets quite often (it's not the easiest to aim with whilst moving and trying to lead shots on another moving target), so I suspect I'll be staying with the excel. :)

Yea I suspect that they are designed for snipers (like me), spotters and milsimmers (you cant lead fire in real life).