ICS 'Invisible' extreme precision 0.2 gram BBs

that was something i learned with the rubbish inertia bbs. at first I thought they were so bad of bbs that they didn't come out the barrel. until i switched to FA and dumped the mag and watched the slide lock back.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, i've just tested the consistency of 50 ICS Black 0.2g bb's.

All measurements were done with a digital caliper, sizes are all in mm's.

ICSblackbbtest.jpg

This is just the table of the results i got, i'm doing a proper review soon after some more tests and i will upload it into the data base :)

As you can see they are mostly around 5.91/5.92/5.93 ( + or -- 0.01mm)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just thought id post an update in these bbs.

everyone at our private site has been testing these for a few weeks and they have proved to be very inconsistant with only one of our guys getting good results but then he does get closer

they seriously lack accuracy over distance and have created a lot of feed jams

just for the record we are a milsim site too and hoped these would be great for our needs and were all sadily disappointed

Really? They have been very consistantly accurate for me. I can shoot the peg bag at the top of my garden (about 35 meters awa) very consistantly, and it is a pretty small target. Also I havn't had a single jam on any gun firing at any power and I have shot around 2 bags of these off.

Were the ones you were using 0.2 or 0.25.

Edit: you never did get that review posted up Rob.

Edited by Desolation mkII

I have used some of these and found them to be great although not without problems.

1. If people think they've been hit but dont see the bbs coming of them they are less likely to call it.

2. They are a *badgeress* for setting the hop

3. Make sure your sights are spot on or you may just be wasting your ammo.

Finally, if you want to, mix in some whites and you've got a home made tracer without the cost of the tracer unit.

I have used some of these and found them to be great although not without problems.

1. If people think they've been hit but dont see the bbs coming of them they are less likely to call it.

2. They are a *badgeress* for setting the hop

3. Make sure your sights are spot on or you may just be wasting your ammo.

:lol: that is true, which is why i also have a load of ICS white bb's :)

The home made tracer is great though :D

:lol: that is true, which is why i also have a load of ICS white bb's :)

Not a brilliant plan for me. My genius sister wante the bottle that my excel .2s were in so decided to pour them into my excel .25s (not realising what she had done). So I now have a completely unpredictable bottle of BBs.

Edit: no rush on the review Rob. Just pointed it out.

Edited by Desolation mkII
I can shoot the peg bag at the top of my garden (about 35 meters awa) very consistantly, and it is a pretty small target. Also I havn't had a single jam on any gun firing at any power and I have shot around 2 bags of these off.

Edit: you never did get that review posted up Rob.

so it also makes the garden look cleaner :P

• 5 months later...