Back button takes me to Homepage?

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem? Basically when i select Arnies from my favourites when the main page loads i get a random pop-up usually offering reg leaner or somewhat.. this in itself doesnt really bother me, what happens when i go to the forums does though. From any page on the forums no matter if its from a topic/thread page or one of the main sections if i hit the back button on my mouse the webpage jumps straight back to the Arnies main page? Is this normal? Ive tried doing a search but im not quite sure what the correct term of search words i should be using.

Please help!

Please, unless our collective pschyic abilities have improved over night, can you give us what OS, Browser ect ect you are using?

Sure, how much detail would you like?

Mozilla firefox browser version 1.0.7

Windows XP home service pack2 all updates

p4 3.2 Ghz

1Gb Corsair Ram etc etc.

Good luck with the psychic abilities.

God i hate cheap sarcasm

Thanks for the info and help folks, I did a full virus scan and used both spybot search and destroy and adaware. Nothing turned up.. however i did notice that my address pointing to arnies frontpage was www.arniesairsoft.cjb.net (DONT use this link as it will give you the pop ups!).

I wouldnt have noticed at all except i did a search for arnies through google instead and relised it was a .co.uk address! :nosleep:

Anyhow, just a heads up for anyone else suffering from the same probelms.