I know this may be a bit much to ask (as running a server and delegating space for other important priorities is quite a task itself), but I must suggest to increase the PM box space. The current is 50msgs, which seems like a lot, but I get it filled up pretty fast, especially keeping track of sales, trades, and all sorts of deals. I hate the idea of deleting these kinds of stored msgs because it could (and has) come back to importance when it comes to feedback and history of sales.

Its just like I said; I like to keep exact histories and tracks of past sales and deals, and the communication between buyer and seller and vice versa, which is usually done through PM on Arnies.

I propose an increase of maybe up to 75-100 msgs, which I know would add up due to the number of members that we have. Perhaps the moderators could figure something out that would slowly accumulate PM box space as you increase in your total activity time on the forum, or something of that sort.

Also, I hope I'm not the only one with this issue, so it is not automatically neglected by the moderators :blush: