gbb MP5k or aeg MP5K

PET

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the idea of folding, because it can be pordable and light, but I also like the idea of a traditional Russian full stock.

Only real problem I can see with the folding stock is that you can't fit a big battery in it. The advantage is that you can whip it around easier in a skirmish.

Why must there be so many choices?!??

I like the idea of folding, because it can be pordable and light, but I also like the idea of a traditional Russian full stock.

Well, you've got a decision to make, and it's not one we can make for you. Decide which one you actually want to spend your hard-earned cash on and go for it ;)

It would be better to get the full stocked version first.

As if you buy an AK47S it's harder to convert that to an AK47, than it is to conver a 47 to a 47S.

I diss agree. You can't find a folding stock sepretly whare as you can get a AK47 reciver and stock so you can't upgrade it to a AK47s.

I would get the TM AEG mp5k cause it would be more reliable and better quality.Ive heard maruzens mp5k can be a pain.The Tokyo Marui mp5k isnt realy any weaker or anymore powerful than maruzens its just that maruzens takes gas and has good blowback.Its up to you which you would prefer to do, either buy loads of 134a gas which cost a hell of a lot,(the maruzen mp5k might break on hfc22 (green gas) but green gas is cheaper)or charge up a battery for a better quality gun. up to you personaly i would get the Marui one :blink::wide-eyed:

• 4 weeks later...

AEG easy the GBB mp5k i seen someone that had it my friends friend and it shot fast and good close range the bb dropped as soon as you shot like you just rolled it out the barrel.

edit i wouldnt recommend the mp5k my friend nick has that also and the stick battery is hard to get in has low fps just seemed to be pretty bad i wasnt all that impressed, but it was way better than the Gas mp5k.

Archived