gbb MP5k or aeg MP5K

PET

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Always use a case, I use a hard case (so when some knob steps on it, he wont break my gun inside). I have a thigh holster for my M11 and a shoulder holster, You can find them look around. I bought mine from my local shop, and have no clue where he got them. They work great, have you thought about a Spetz mine is awesome you get the rugged build of a AK47 but in a smaller package, I use mine for both CQB and Woodland.

Last thing the P90 is a real nice piece of kit, can be used 1 handed (unlike the FAMAS) and can be steadied against the forearm.

useing P90 as a big big pistol is the ONLY way that feels right to me without a stock extender- plus you can spin it 'round your thumb and look nails

useing FAMAS/M16/SA80/AK47 one handed is possible but I'm weird- anything shorter than the above guns just doesent fit me for a shoulder weapon.

GBB Vs AEG is a matter of personal preference, but if the MP5K is to be your primery, then I personally would go with the AEG as you get up to 240 rounds with a redily available TM made mag, and 1000+ rounds with a more expensive mass capacity magazine(although if you buy the wrong type of battery you will only have about 700 rounds worth of power)

stick batterys, I just dont get why some people hate them- as far as Im aware they ARE mini baterys, just in a diferent shape and should last just as long as the equivelant mini.

Always use a case, I use a hard case (so when some knob steps on it, he wont break my gun inside). I have a thigh holster for my M11 and a shoulder holster, You can find them look around. I bought mine from my local shop, and have no clue where he got them. They work great, have you thought about a Spetz mine is awesome you get the rugged build of a AK47 but in a smaller package, I use mine for both CQB and Woodland.

thanks, but i like the design of the Kalashnikov ak-47, or what ever was more comon amoung the Russian military.

!!!!NOTE!!!!

I only read the first half of the first page:

p90

• 3 months later...

Fictional.

Very roughly based on the AKS74U.

It's actually closer to another type of AK, thats very similar to the AKSU, but chambered in 7,62 and has a milled receiver.

But i can't be bothered to find out, as you don't really need to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived