EVIKE's Matrix XM-8

david3558

Quoted from evike.com:

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

DESCRIPTION : MATRIX Full Size XMba Style Rifle A.E.G. ( A new release after the UTG MP5 and the Matrix AK 47)

PACKAGE INCLUDES : AEG, MAGAZINE, LOADER, CLEANING ROD, 2000 0.20G BB, BATTERY AND CHARGER.

DIMENSIONS : LONG: 820mm x 300mm 2363g

VELOCITY : 240~250 Feet Per Second

MAGAZINE : 70 ROUNDS PER MAGAZINE. ( 470 round hi-cap available w/ slight modification )

GEAR BOX : VERSION 3

BATTERY : Mini type

REVIEW

This is the newest gun year 2005. Built in retractable stock. This gun looks like a fish, if you like fishes, you should buy one. A new release after the UTG MP5 and the Matrix AK 47.AEG_BG_XMba_lg.gif\

I just hope the scope is not as bad as the GWS XM8 kit for the G36c. Instead of magnifying, it zooms out, and makes the space smaller, and you must aim with a circle 1cm wide... Piece of poo...

What if, the scope could be replaced internally with a red dot ? staticzero, try that!

It occurs to me that depending on the internal design of the gun, this might be a way for people wanting to build up the GWS kit to get the part's normally needed from a donor G36C, allowing them to BYO gearbox and build up the gun for much cheaper than usual. Just speculation, of course.

On the other hand, it could be that this thing is as good or better than the GWS kit, in terms of material quality anyway. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Oh and for those of you going bleh, tan. Paint. :P

Who cares about the plastic quality?! I want one!!! Gimme gimme gimme!!!

When does it hit the states? Is it Marui compatable (as far as the gearbox and mag are concerned)? FPS?

Are we basically talking the same thing as the UTG MP5?

Is it cheap?

Aaron

Archived