HYPERSTEALTH camo

Maple-Leaf

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
that snow camo works really well, well it looks like it from the pics lol

Well I hope I don´t hijack this thread. But thought it to be the best place to post this.

Some german airsofters are currently untertaking an interesting project in testing various camouflage patterns druring the four main seasons of the year. Obviously the results are only valid for mid-european enviroments.

Project startet autumn this year, and work´s in progress and will last until 2009 to be able to cover as many patterns as possible during the basic seasons.

Unfortunately it´s only in german at the moment, but I think one can get his way through it even without spaking german ;) Judge yourself ;)

http://www.camotest.de

Well, may be Mr. Cramer is willing to provide some samples as well. Would be great to see the differences. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else worn their HyperStealth uniforms to a skirmish yet? I took my set of Spec4ce Woodland out yesterday for the first time - lots of people were very interested in it (some thought it was some kind of new digital DPM). And feedback was that the pattern worked really well. I hope to be able to post some pictures pretty soon...

I don't know about this negative ion generator thingy in the collar - but I definitely didn't feel the least bit fatigued at the end of the day, and I also felt very sharp, alert and "up" all day too. Hmmm.....

On the downside, I'm not crazy about some of the pockets on the uniform - the bottom pockets on the shirt are a useless annoyance frankly, the arm pockets are a real pain to button and unbutton (even without gloves!), the cargo pockets on the trousers are too shallow (top-to-bottom) and also a pain to button and unbutton, and the lower leg pockets are next to useless as well.

I also found that the waist rides a bit low, and can't stand the BDU-type adjustment sliders.

So, some room for improvements there.

Your Woodland Camo looks great, especially with the matching Cadpat Rig!

Thanks - its actually a Load Bearing Rig in Jungle Stalker camouflage from Tiger Tactical (http://www.tigertactical.com/productlist-03.php).

I hope to get some "in the woods" photos this Sunday. :)

Well, it does look a lot like the Italian Vegetato IMHO, vegetato just has a little larger spots of brown.

Don't see how you figure that. Vegetato has different colours, different shapes, different sizes - and is a fractal based pattern whereas Spec4ce is a pixel based one. And Spec4ce was released first too by the way. ;)

Don't see how you figure that. Vegetato has different colours, different shapes, different sizes - and is a fractal based pattern whereas Spec4ce is a pixel based one. And Spec4ce was released first too by the way. ;)

Actually, Spec4ce is based on a complex fractal algorithm, A well known science magazine is doing an article on the Spec4ce fractal scheduled for August.

If you blur your vision all camouflage looks the same, so does everything else for that matter.

Guy Cramer

so when will be able to find some of that marine snow camo on the market- that stuff looks great, its perfect for the winters here in mass

Sorry the USMC Overwhite (Snow) Camouflage is only being made available to U.S. Military (the U.S. Army has ordered some after Army Special Forces, taking part in mountain warfare training with the USMC with the new overwhites, determined their effectiveness in the field).

Sincerely,

Guy Cramer

• 1 month later...
Any clue when you might begin producing series 2?

We are looking at the end of the year for Series 2. However, if a group ordered 100 or more in one color scheme we can have the Spec4ce made in the U.S. in Milspec NYCO ACU cut for approx. $100 for each jacket and $100 for each pants.

Archived