Blogs make an appearance

Hmmm Blogs... sounds like a good idea, but it is impossible to keep them on topic and nearly as hard to keep them updated.

One bonus of a blog here is that, with Arnies being a major Airsoft website, you should get your blog Googled regularly. However, I don't suppose Arnies is pinging the blog update services? If he is then this would be a great place for budding writers to start out with their favourite topic; shooting airsoft guns!

Personally, I am not sure what to put in a Arnies blog as non airsoft stuff wouldn't be popular, you cant upload whatever images/mpgs you want (without raping arnies bandwidth - not that according to someone I spoke to he has to pay for it), and reviews of airsoft guns go in the review database anyway.

Actually, perhaps the blogs should be given to the "emo" crowd as it would keep us from having to read their *beep* in the forums! :P

Perhaps some writing about electrowerkz... <_<

Could i put in a request for a blog please arnie?

Im a noob goinmg through the basics of getting my shooter to work and getting kit together, so it may help out others.

Yea I wouldn't mind a blog. My "airsoft life" is really "heating up" and I would have a decent amount to talk about. ;)

:Dr_Evil:

• 2 months later...

Aaaand I would just like to say how disappointed I am that no-one else seems to be making the effort ;)

I do try and make it airsoft-related;when an airsofty theme springs to mind; or at least amusing, or at the very least interesting and making sure I'm giving ya'll something a bit different.

So c'mon folks lets get some more stuff up there :) Its lonely being at the top of the page all the time :lol:

Edited by evilhippy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.