• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, ARE YOU NUTS?!

you are driving on the wrong side and than you think that`s cool, so you`ll show it to all those "gun-perverts" on the internet  ?! :o

:lol: Nice one pal :P

Edited by doc_newstead
Lol at the cat,i lose count at how many times i have set up my bed only to have to remove the cat from it first.

I have to fight him for the pillow. Most of the time I end up getting another pillow from the closet. And when I adopted him the previous owner named him beast, he is the farthest thing from a beast. :P

:Dr_Evil:

Well the most random pics are of my kitty :D

This was when I was making my ghillie suit, I went downstairs and when I came back up he was sleeping, hindiring my attempt to retrieve my jute. ;)

:Dr_Evil:

that am so cool

:)

If I had some kittens or pups, they'd probably sleep in a helmet.[padded british MK6]

should try living with an elderly jack russel and a younger one wich is a *beep*....

i put my gun case out to come back to find the dog asleep in it and when i try and move him he snarls and tried to eat me......

the little one just runs away and goes to mummy...

There is a photo of me, wearing a a shirt with an over-sized collar, black suit (no tie), loafers, and large-framed specs. I'm holding up Stouffer and looking endearingly at him. There's a few where I'm scoring a goal, going "meeeehhh", and shaking my fist in rage ("Dooooooh!")

I'll try and dig them out later this week.