AEG's in review database

Just a little query on the database has someone been messing about in aeg's section? The 5 least popular all say they have 2 reviews but only have one when you go into them (oh and ics mp5 review but with a 3rd review only seeing 2 proper ones). I’m sure its just someone messing up the system they are all good guns with good reviews being dragged down by something/one :(

Thanks for the heads up. It's definately a bug in there somewhere. I guess that when a review is added or a comment is made a counter somewhere isn't added correctly when admin functions are performed.

Time for me to dig through the SQL.

There's a new version of the software out, which I need to update things to. So far though the new version seems to have serious install/update issues for me.

I'll have a play, so expect some wierd funky behaviour when I'm playing with it or updating pages.

Okay we're now running the latest version of that software. I've also fixed those wierd AEG ratings that appeared. Still trying to track down the cause of it. I 'think' it's because the same review was approved at the same instant by more than one mod/admin at once (perfectly possible at busy times).