Shall we ban him or not?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we ban him or not?

• Yes
    • No

After reading HaVoC's topic about someone banning him (:lol:)

and after seeing the final question in the thread (from R22)

asking if Jammy_Stuff should be banned or not.

I decided to make a vote, Jammy knows about this :)

Mods : Feel free to remove, if you find this inappropriate.

Jammy says :

Just to let everyone know I wasn't expecting HaVoC to react in the way he did and as soon as he reacted like that, I told him that it was me and that he should probably tell Arnie. Apparently he contacted Arnie and he was going to have a word with me which didn't happen.

In hindsight I shouldn't have sent the email and no matter how American it is I'm going to publically apologise for anyproblems this has caused. I leave it to you mods.

Edit : The incident in matter.

Oh and I'd say, NO!

Edited by Full Metal Jacket
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive this is the said email in question :P

......very authentic :lol:

HaVoC,

I regetzz to inf0rm you dat yu iz bannzed from r clan

We iz like w3ll 1337 wid da IP so dont *fruitcage* ab0ut!!!!! Yu, fr0m dis p01nt, will not liek p0st nemore. 1f u duz, arnie w1ll batter u, m'kay?

so plz be liek real good n all. pr3tty plz?

reg@rds,

da arniesairsoft moderator team

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

PS: Naw l3ave r clan b1tch!!111oneine/shift24

*Banzz me!!! I am t3h 1337 h4x00r!!*

Edited by cadetrichards

:zorro:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All in all people, Jammy Stuff is said to have ' sent ' a authentically looking email to HaVoC (MaN) , when a l33t investigation had got underway, R22 discovered that it was indeed Jammy Stuff who was the 1337 h4x0r behind these terrible, terrible crimes. R22 then posed the contreversial question "shall we ban him?" , and this ladies and gentlemen, is why this thread has erected.

Nawt Guilty , I say!!!!

:unsure:

Edited by cadetrichards

Let Will's psuedo-evil sarcasm be the judge :lol:

He was obviously incapable of deciding where the end of humour lies, due to lack of life experience :rolleyes:

Kids these days, I say put a 18 limit on the internet.

This is me not caring one way or the other:  :mellow:

Hehe.

Next is the mods coming to their own decision about it all. They might take on the views of the revolting peasants, but at the end of the day, its their call. :) DEMOCRACY IN ACTION folks.

edit:

Just to let everyone know I wasn't expecting HaVoC to react in the way he did and as soon as he reacted like that, I told him that it was me and that he should probably tell Arnie. Apparently he contacted Arnie and he was going to have a word with me which didn't happen.

In hindsight I shouldn't have sent the email and no matter how American it is I'm going to publically apologise for anyproblems this has caused. I leave it to you mods.

Is there a source for that? Just to place it in context?

Edited by joeking27
Hehe.

Next is the mods coming to their own decision about it all. They might take on the views of the revolting peasants, but at the end of the day, its their call. :) DEMOCRACY IN ACTION folks.

edit:

Is there a source for that? Just to place it in context?

Jammy said it (if that is what you meant, I'll highlight 'Jammy says')

Here goes....

Jammy and Rob sent Havoc the official looking "you've been banned" email, a copy of the one that arnie sends. They did this through a proxy server. Havoc took this seriously and started that thread.

Jammy then got all paranoid and started only viewing the forums via the proxy server. He then thought it was better to "come clean" (eww) with havoc and tell him what he had done.

Havoc then decided to keep playing the game and send jammy an email saying that he had told arnie and that arnie would have a word with him soon. I don't know anymore than that.

Remember that these guys often skirmish together and go to school together. Its just some stupid prank gone wrong and neither should be banned.

Where is havoc though? Why would he be banned (or so the rumours go) *cough* elrey *cough*.