*fruitcage* you

joeking27

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not got any problems with a Hummer myself - its just a car people :) get over it.

Its the way people pick on Range Rovers on this country needlessly, because it is a symbol of wealth and the aristocracy, ignoring that most (over 50%) Range Rovers go off road weekly. Range rovers are fuel efficent for big engine 4x4's, the emissions they release arent that bad in comparision to many sports cars and so on. No one mentions the word Lamborghinis do they.

A death machine, only if you are stupid enough to jump out in front of a car the size of a tank painted in look-at-me yellow...........also - you would not be so bad off - as you would go under the car and your head wouldnt slam against the bonnet (and the engine unit).

What a pathetic piece of *beep* the H2 is. I can imagine the typical driver is a brain dead suburban *fruitcage* that never goes off roading (not that this car could anyway), has no concept of style/taste and bought it because it is "trendy" (right...). I can only dream of the day you need a special driver's license to drive things like this. Something like a CDL. After all, these POS are almost like a truck in weight and handling/braking. Sadly enough you invariably see a soccer mom or some other suburban scum driving one while drinking coffee, reading, talking on the phone and yelling at the kids doing 80 on the left lane. I HATE YOU ALL. My e55 has all the taste, comfort and style (and of course power) you imbeciles will never know. Go back to the mall on your POS.

A complete lack of understanding of the car, it can go off-road, it does follow popular culture, they handle like a 4x4 and brake like one too, also i am 10000% certain that guy does not own an E55 AMG Mercedes, hes just seeking attention and trying to impress people who just dont care, even though he chose a car that is as polluting as the Hummer! Duh!

Also he is trying to follow the popular "Anti-4X4 movement" and shows his lack of knowledge by saying stuff like that.

I was recently in a parking lot and i saw a rather dirty H2. I hate the gas guzzelers, so i decided to write PIG on the hood of the car in snow. After a couple days the owner of the H2 called me and filed a police report and is taking me to small claims court because he had a crack in his winsheild....Now let me ask you a question... if you want a H2 because you want a "rugged", "off-road", "military vehicle", as he called it, then why would you sue someone that wrote with snow that caused NO DAMAGE to your car? because hes a greedy *badgeress*, thats why.

I think we can guess this is made up too, written by yet another jealous customer of the website.

Around here, all you see is drug dealers and rich kids with there parents H2s driving around with 26inch spinners and stereos audible from the *fruitcage* moon. I personally think H2s are piles of total ######, and should be taxed, then destroyed. I'm trying to think of what you actually could use an H2 for, other than crushing Miatas and Mini-Coopers in the city.

Not got any problems with a Hummer myself - its just a car people :) get over it.

Its the way people pick on Range Rovers on this country needlessly, because it is a symbol of wealth and the aristocracy, ignoring that most (over 50%) Range Rovers go off road weekly.  Range rovers are fuel efficent for big engine 4x4's, the emissions they release arent that bad in comparision to many sports cars and so on. No one mentions the word Lamborghinis do they.

A death machine, only if you are stupid enough to jump out in front of a car the size of a tank painted in look-at-me yellow...........also - you would not be so bad off - as you would go under the car and your head wouldnt slam against the bonnet (and the engine unit).

I think we have a problem with it's efficiency and the pollution this sort of needless *beep* causes. Seriously, give me one good reason why you'd need a hummer.

No-one mentions Lamborghini's because hardly anyone has them.

And saying that all road accidents are caused by stupiditiy, or that that is a reasonable excuse is as moronic as an H2.

I'm saluting you right now.

you can tell you dont live in Surrey where Surrey Mums in their big 4x4 landrovers that their husbands bought them, dropping the 1 kid off at school. They cant drive the things. Same with those big BMW 4x4's that their husband got them to stop them moaning. Now they feel safe with their kiddies in the car but everyone elses kiddies get killed by their rubbish driving, and I challenge YOU to go under a similar 4x4 driven at 40mph - you'd go SMACK into the front of it and die a horrid death. And even if you did go under it, is getting run over by 2 tonnes of vehicle a preferable alternative? And on that note good sir, I say goodbye.

stupid bints

~ferg~

nd I challenge YOU to go under a similar 4x4 driven at 40mph - you'd go SMACK into the front of it and die a horrid death.

Pretty high chance you would die anyway even if you were hit by a smart car, but then again, you deserve it if you step out into the road without looking then miss a 4x4 which is rather large.

No excuse really. Most accidents happen at about 20 mph anyway in a 40/50 zone......

If you said the other car if hit by a 4x4 would be worse off, then yes you would be right.

Oh - i would jump in front of a Range Rover rather than a Smart car as i would not break my neck on the roof....but thats just me.

And saying that all road accidents are caused by stupiditiy, or that that is a reasonable excuse is as moronic as an H2.

When did i say that really, come on, road accidents are caused by mechanical failures or just plain old bad driving which could be concieved as stupid. Most pedestrian vs car accidents are caused by "Walk-Outs" where pedestrains step out in front of vehicles. Not cars mounting the pavement.

Now they feel safe with their kiddies in the car but everyone elses kiddies get killed by their rubbish driving,

Oh because poor drivers are all 4x4 drivers, not uninsured drivers or even Nova drivers and boy racers whom are statistically more likely to cause a crash.

If you are going to argue against 4x4's use sensible arguments, this is my field of speciality - cars and accidents and so on :) and 4x4's arent the top of my priority in making the road safer, they are just an easy target.

well, come down here and watch the Surrey Mums try and manoveur them outside the school on a morning - you'll laugh ur head off, they cant drive for *beep*. Thats basically the point im making. I have no problem with people owning a 4x4, just unfortunately round here the majority of people who drive them, drive like wankers.

~ferg~

H2's are stupid. They don't even look appealing. They are boxes. All the H2's are are metal boxes with wheels. They get like two miles to the gallon and cost $53,000 base. There is no point it them expect as a status symbol or as a vehicular homicide accessory.

~P

And that makes a hummer less of a penis extension?

Well how about Ferraris, Porsches, and BMW's - people buy there cars because they like them and it might have certain positive benefits with them or because SHOCK HORROR they like the cars. The penis extension argument is a pointless one which i detest.

I believe in freedom of expression, and if someone wants to express themselves with a Hummer let them, let society change their frame of mind, but not through misinformation. I wouldnt buy one as they are not that well made and are a bugger to park and navigation down tight roads.

By creating a website about swearing at hummers is more pointless than a hummer, and is exceptionally immature.

I think we have a problem with it's efficiency and the pollution this sort of needless *beep* causes. Seriously, give me one good reason why you'd need a hummer.

Because you can own one?

It's not your choice, is it? Jesus, I'm suprised you've been so active on the anti-VCR front - give me one good reason why you'd need an airsoft gun, after all.

This has to be the most retarded arguement I've ever seen. And that includes the time a girl in a pub tried to convince me that Rome was still it's own country today.

Owned.

And true.

This has to be the most retarded arguement I've ever seen. And that includes the time a girl in a pub tried to convince me that Rome was still it's own country today.

Wow. Must be pretty bad argument then.

p.s., I agree. Just get a *fruitcage* car to take you from point a to point b. Anything else to look flashy in means you're compensating for something.

EDIT: The only exception to this is if you need it for work. And it's highly doubtful you need a Hummer for work.

p.s., I agree. Just get a *fruitcage* car to take you from point a to point b. Anything else to look flashy in means you're compensating for something.

Why not get a utiliarian house (council concrete flat), clothing, AIRSOFT GUN, because you can afford something better than the standard that is why. It has more features, its more comfortable, because you want to have the best kit available, it has a design on it you like - its all the same. What a retarded argument you made.

The ethical side is more important, but im sure weve all got some Nike/Adidas/H&M etc clothing which is made by slave labour! A hummer pollutes and is bad for the environment. Double standards if you ask me, unless your like me and couldnt give a toss, let people and society shape ethical decisions.

Why does having something better than the standard thing make it look like your compensating for something, compensating for having more money than other people maybe!

Archived