*fruitcage* you

joeking27

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I propose a special test for BMW drivers.

Every weekday (give or take, obviously) I get stuck in a 30min run to school, and a 30min run back. Almost every day, the most aggressive and downright arrogant drivers I see are BMWs, so much so that it's a family joke now.

"Watch out, there's a BMW behind us"

Then we take bets as to whether he'll swerve in and out of traffic, or tailgate us or someone else, get in the wrong lane on a roundabout, or not indicate when changing lanes. Funnily enough they're almost always the f***ing same.

My rents drive a BMW. They're very defensive drivers for the most part. I live in one of the SUV capitals of America, but unlike everyone else, my aspiration is to get the most pimped mini cooper I possibly can. And my dad says if I can get into the Naval academy or a full scholarship to Duke or something, he might get me one :D

And even though I would never drive a Hummer, I have to admit, they are pretty hot cars :blush:

Dafool if you think living in the desert or forest is a reason to buy hummer you are wrong. If you want a capable offroad vehicle a jeep, land rover or truck will do much better. Trust me I have driven all three on the same trail and the hummer lost miserably.

Do you "need" an airsoft gun at all, also why have 3 or whatever when you can make do with one!

Small three bedroom 2 bath house, thats quite large for a house mate.

The airsoft guns are stress relief from the family that lives in the house. Read more.

The pistol is called a sidearm for a reason. The shotgun is for room clearing. And the AEG is for those intense firefights.

I propose a special test for BMW drivers.

Every weekday (give or take, obviously) I get stuck in a 30min run to school, and a 30min run back. Almost every day, the most aggressive and downright arrogant drivers I see are BMWs, so much so that it's a family joke now.

"Watch out, there's a BMW behind us"

Then we take bets as to whether he'll swerve in and out of traffic, or tailgate us or someone else, get in the wrong lane on a roundabout, or not indicate when changing lanes. Funnily enough they're almost always the f***ing same.

I'll agree on that one.

I was just driving home and some bloke in a BMW tried to over take me whilst going up a bridge.... he soon had a shock when a mobile crane came up the other side of the bridge... he missed it by inches....twat.

Because you can own one?

It's not your choice, is it? Jesus, I'm suprised you've been so active on the anti-VCR front - give me one good reason why you'd need an airsoft gun, after all.

Well I'm surprised that, although you've got the cumulative rep and post count of every other member on this board, you can fail to comprehend that I'm saying there's a problem with hummers ....and STILL sound so goddamn proud.

Any entertainment/fetish/hobby value is grossly owned by the need to stop America taking the global war to the atmosphere.

Airsoft Guns don't *fruitcage* the environment.

Why don't you re-read the post.

9BYEBYE)

Any entertainment/fetish/hobby value is grossly owned by the need to stop America taking the global war to the atmosphere.

Airsoft Guns don't *fruitcage* the environment.

most airsoft pellets release poisons into the ground and plastic is made from OIL which is taken from the ground (so has negative environmental effects) so you are still damaging the environment!

Hummers, why focus on one car - there are a whole host of sports cars to people carriers to supercars, but people focus on 4x4's instead of cars which pollute, which the worst offenders are actually older cars. However the Honda Civic CR-V has similar emissions to the 1.9 TDi of the Vauxhall Zafira, so all 4x4's arent bad!

Perhaps we should focus on cars which pollute, older cars (without modification to update them or a special classic car permit ) should be scrapped or sent to a museum, and 4x4's are actually the leading type of car which is getting cleaner. Diesel engines release particulates which are very bad for our health, yet this isnt mentioned.

Perhaps we should follow Honda's example of making there hybrids emission free by planting trees to counterbalance the effects of the petrol part of their hybrid cars! That way they are truly green cars!

most airsoft pellets release poisons into the ground and plastic is made from OIL which is taken from the ground (so has negative environmental effects) so you are still damaging the environment!

Yes, but if you bother to count such minimal and neglible effects as that, then we might as well swear at everything.

Hummers, why focus on one car - there are a whole host of sports cars to people carriers to supercars

Because this thread is about Hummers? And the website is about Hummers? :/

but people focus on 4x4's instead of cars which pollute, which the worst offenders are actually older cars. However the Honda Civic CR-V has similar emissions to the 1.9 TDi of the Vauxhall Zafira, so all 4x4's arent bad!

Great facts and all, but the Hummer is probably a SLIGHT BIT WORSE THAN ANY OF THE CARS YOU'VE MENTIONED.

Perhaps we should focus on cars which pollute, older cars (without modification to update them or a special classic car permit ) should be scrapped or sent to a museum, and 4x4's are actually the leading type of car which is getting cleaner. Diesel engines release particulates which are very bad for our health, yet this isnt mentioned.

Perhaps we should. But, tbh, you're the one who's applying this thread to all cars...

Whether or not other 4x4s are getting cleaner, I'll bet you a lot of money that the hummer isn't.

The GT40 is a racecar. The hummer is an SUV. Don't compare them

About 100, but the fact is, there are a whole host of sports cars which are not economical and release many dangerous gases, but no one is complaining about those, yet they complain about 4x4's.

It strikes me as Double Standards.

About 100, but the fact is, there are a whole host of sports cars which are not economical and release many dangerous gases, but no one is complaining about those, yet they complain about 4x4's.

It strikes me as Double Standards.

Strikes me that you're just arguing for the sake of it. You want to start a thread mocking some other car? Sure, go do it.

Now back to 4x4s.

This has to be the most retarded arguement I've ever seen. And that includes the time a girl in a pub tried to convince me that Rome was still it's own country today.

I agree.

Wow.  Must be pretty bad argument then.

p.s., I agree.  Just get a *fruitcage* car to take you from point a to point b.  Anything else to look flashy in means you're compensating for something.

EDIT:  The only exception to this is if you need it for work.  And it's highly doubtful you need a Hummer for work.

I've got to disagree. If I owned a mercedes, Range Rover, BMW or any other car which would be considered above average, I wouldn't have it because I wanted to be a poser and attract attention... I'd have it because I liked it. Although on the whole I disagree with the amount of *beep* pumped into the atmosphere from ALL cars, there is very little substitute at the moment. In years to come it's likely this will change, considering that the oil is gonna run out eventually and take god knows how many million years to get back to the quantity we have now. Anyway, my point is, I wouldn't get a flashy car (which for me doesn't include hummers anyway) because I wanted people to see and think "oh he looks flashy", I'd get it because it's appealing to ME. If anyone else has a problem with ME buying the car for ME with MY money, they can shove it. (provided I don't start running people over or being a bad driver... In which case the car isn't the problem, my driving skills are).

Also, my dad has an SUV which is pretty big, he has it since he has a big family. He can handle driving it and doesn't effect anyone else so I don't see the problem. I don't really see how it'd appeal to someone who just wants a car since they could get a smaller, more managable car.

Oh and incase you didn't notice, that website brings new meaning to the word "biased".

Archived