Airsoft dynamics

findiboy16

I still have that £317 taken and no products from them I do not actually want that gun antmore and have rung them 12 times and 6 emails. I got the credit card company involved but that does not seem like it is doing much.

Basicly worst service ever. Never buy from them.

So who wants to boycot AD. Should we start a poll?

Well, I can vouch for their new premises as I've been there and they had everything I wanted as well as lots of cool stuff to look at.

Not as slickly presented as AA when I visited them, but more variation. To be fair AD don't claim to have a 'shop', just an office you can visit.

I recently ordered a silencer adaptor for a Mk23 and they promptly informed me it was out of stock and would take 'some weeks' to acquire. I cancelled the order and the money was swiftly credited back to my credit card.

I'm not saying people who claim a bad experience are lying, but it isn't a universal experience.

Cheers.

Urm yeah if they feed you that ###### about it taking a few weeks to source one for you. Do not listen every order me or my friends have placed has been the same. It may take a few weeks to source for you blah,blah,blah. They lie and steal. It says clearly on their order status that they will fufil your order in 30 days they do not do this.

All I get when phoning is an answering machine and they refuse to cancel my order.

No I ordered months ago and I got that message. I also ordered another order which I cancelled because they said it will take a few weeks to source a recoil spring for a glock. That order was years ago. It is just thier way of saying we do not have it in stock. They then do nothing about it.

Jeez - AD getting a proper kicking in here EH?

As it happens customer service and satisfaction is my area of expertise.

AD will certainly not be doing themselves any favours by ignoring contacts with requests for updates and order cancellations. This gives the impression that AD do not care about what the customer wants despite multiple contact attempts - and this is a major (if not the biggest) cause of customer dissatisfaction.

The nature of the business is that if Excellent customer service is provided the satisfied customer will tell a few people - if ###### service is provided the customer will complain to 40+ people!

It sounds like AD need to clean up their act - I wont be making any purchases from them in the immediate future.

If you say compare them to Z1 then they are really ######.

AD.....

no calls

one email

say they never receive my emails only the ones complaining that they have received no email.

False info on baskorder status

just get a machine when phoning

Z1

contact by phone from them

emails as well

instant cancellations and processing.

do not take money until they ship.

no machines just people.

really I am suprised they are still in buisiness.

oh dear, another "AD am teh cruddeh!" thread.

hate to say it, given I've had reasonable to ok service from them, that I sort of agree. the only efficient way to deal with AD is to phone or email them FIRST, BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, I cannot emphasize this enough.

Their website, for some absolutely unknown reason, does not get updated anything like the amount that it should do. I suspect this is because they rarely have much actually in permanent stock, so feel that an honest website reflecting this would make them look unprofessional. this, unfortunately, results in customers constantly getting left in the lurch after they've spent money on a product that AD cannot even guarantee is currently in production in Japan or Taiwan, let alone whether their supplier will be able to get its greasy mitts on some.

So, if you absolutely HAVE to use them (and occasionally, they do have some good stuff in), call them first, email them first, ensure they have what you want and THEN pay for it, preferably over the phone, rather than doing it through their website.

to be honest, if you want something in a rush from any store, its best to phone your order through, but this is particularly the case with AD.

Whos going to be the first noobette to chime in and say "I bought 2 bags of BBs and was very happy with the speedy and courteous service"...?

Guess what, ME!!!

Orderd a G3 SG1 from them about 2 weeks ago on offer, no postage costs and i got it in 2 days :D

But

Top tip of day : if you want to order something from AD, stop, close the window and go to Z1, *albatross* or AA :)

I've had several bad experiences with AD.

I ordered a pair of Magnum Classic boots, they took the money and my order status said 'shipped', but a month later I was getting impatient, and my dad, in all his wisdom, phoned them up and ordered that they return the money, after cancelling the order of course. Getting the money refunded took about another month.

I ordered a SOCOM springer, no problems with that.

I ordered a Glock 17 springer and a holster, they said they had it in stock and had shipped it. Again, it wasn't in stock and I had to wait a week before my money was returned.

I ordered some snaplights a few weeks ago and they took about a week to come.

So no, AD aren't on my 'best airsoft retailer' list. Airsoft Scotland have provided me with infinitely better service, they rule.

i had a mixed bunch of service from them, when i sent them my hi capa to be upgraded, they did it in 2 days and posted it back, service was great and it was cheap. But when I ordered a silencer from them, it took 6 weeks for them to post it, and when it got here it was the wrong one, and they'd charged me too much!

My mistake on a previous above post.

It's not Trading Standards, it's the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) that details everything concerning consumer rights and obligations between a customer and a trader/retailer. As soon as a customer places an order with a trader/retailer, a contract between the 2 parties is created. Remember, a contract does not have to be written, it can also be verbal, very important for over the phone orders.

There is so much information on OFT's website that if anyone wants to check it out and see what applies to them, then go to www.oft.gov.uk.

It's split into easy sections-Consumer and Business. An important piece of regulation that applies to AD and everyone else is the Distance Selling Regulations within the Business Section.

If you ever place an order from ANY website within the UK and things do not go as according to plan then this is where you find all the ammunition you need.

Happy reading. ;)

Steve.

Crazy harry summed it up perfectly in my opinion, if they ain't got it in stock, THEY DON'T HAVE IT. The web site is a waist of time. My (and my friends) experiences with them will give you nightmares for years to come.

Its only a shame they don't stock remote detonated bb bombs, then i could "return to sender"

...although, even if they did, they'd be out of stock.....

I just wanted to back up the fact that they do have a "shop" in chobham and eversley. However they have pretty much nothing in stock there, apart from some mags, other random stuff. Also, they guy who ran it seemed to look like a bit of a dogey dealer, but that could be just me, i think everyone is a dogey dealer.

Anyway, Z1, definatly. Everything shipped bang on time, no problems ordering, or asking about my order, top stuff!

and next time, use a proper airsoft shop, not those amatuers at the place we liek to call "Airsoft Not-So-Dynamic"

Yep I came up with that name when they did pretty much the same thing to me. Sorry to hear about your problem dude, hope they sort it out soon.

Just for the info guys, when i've personally gone to the 'shop' they have been really helpful and the like. But when ever i call or e-mail i get no reply or no help. so as a suggestion if you are planning to buy from them go there. i guess that means only people in reading can buy their stuff then. heh

Archived