Whatever happened to Area51?

DolphiN 26

Im still owed the following which i have paid for over 14months ago...

11mm HK94 Barrel, Barrel shrowd, Muzzle break.

40cal HK94 barrel, CO2 Fill station, box of 11mm paint balls

GBB MP5A5 custom gas rod and bag of ball bearings.

Dee also promised me some other freebies.

my name is Simon Poon and ive still waiting on bits to arrive

cheers Arnie for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im still owed the following which i have paid for over 14months ago...

11mm HK94 Barrel, Barrel shrowd, Muzzle break.

40cal HK94 barrel, CO2 Fill station, box of 11mm paint balls

GBB MP5A5 custom gas rod and bag of ball bearings.

Dee also promised me some other freebies.

my name is Simon Poon and ive still waiting on bits to arrive

cheers Arnie for your help.

anybody heard anything new?

I am afraid what is going to have to happen is that you guys are going to have to file some kind of lawsuit against this guy, suing for monetary losses or just let it go. There will be no closure in this until you guys step up and attempt to resolve the matter. In the case where Paypal and Credit Card Transactions were involved, you will need to file charges, but you are usually covered by insurance.

Something is going to have to be done, because just posting complaints on the boards is obviously not going to be effective.

Dee has made it clear that he no longer wishes to have anything to do with the airsoft community. That's fine. He has the right to close up shop and sever ties. Unfortunately, he is under monetary obligation to those who paid for his services before he severed those ties.

Taking money and then making a run for it is criminal, no matter how you look at it. I understand many of you may be friends with the guy or may have a high opinion of him, but stealing is still stealing, no matter what his best intentions are.

If you guys are not going to do anything about this, then I really think you're wasting board space and a lot of energy. If this is as big of a deal to all of you as it seems to be, do something to resolve the situation and get on with your lives. If you're not going to deal with it, stop crying and grow up.

I apologize for being blunt and if I have offended anyone. But if you're not going to poop, get off the toilet.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I had pretty much given up hope a few months ago, but Arnie, if you're still reading this, I'm out my deposit. Over the course of 18 months Dee was very friendly and apologetic through email, but then he folded up shop and now I'm left in the lurch.

Here's Dee's original invoice for a custom order of 2 "Equilibrium" style guns, with some custom engraving work on the clips. I'm in the USA, I believe I was to be the owner of one pair out of two ever sent to the USA, but now I guess that other guy is the single lucky ######.

I have a Paypal tracking number to confirm that payment was made.

Amount: 297.00 Pounds Sterling

Subject: Grammaton Deposit

Note: Thank you for your order for two off Grammaton Cleric guns. Initial deposit is payable in UK Pounds in the sum above. On completion of the Grammaton Guns there will be a remaining balance of $XXX to be paid before the guns are dispatched to you.This price reflects current exchange rates and may fluctuate a small amout either way and includes shipping to the continental United States.

Many Thanks

Dave Sheldrake (Dee)

A51 General Manager

• 2 weeks later...

5 months after my original post and it's still not fixed - I'm still £300 out of pocket.

We now need to understand the full amount of real debt outstanding - can you please post here or p.m. me with the original order values.

Please note I am not interested in any freebies you have been promised, only the original value of the orders placed

Hence, from here we can work out where this needs to go next.

5 months after my original post and it's still not fixed - I'm still £300 out of pocket.

We now need to understand the full amount of real debt outstanding - can you please post here or p.m. me with the original order values.

Please note I am not interested in any freebies you have been promised, only the original value of the orders placed

Hence, from here we can work out where this needs to go next.

fell free to visit ->

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...showtopic=36594

Archived