Whatever happened to Area51?

DolphiN 26

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no contact here. I'd like to add after over a year of private emails and pms I have an interest in keeping this issue alive here.

While those responsible for A51's dealings are still active on this site I would very much appreciate a response from them with respect to my order, so we can put the issue to rest and move on.

Cheers,

Jon.

Still no contact whatsoever here.

Shinra, if you're reading this, feel free to pick up my pistols if you manage to get your own back.

Again I'm curious as to why this thread has only received one answer (and nothing by means of explanation) from the person who, last time I was in touch with Dee, was in charge of things at A51.

Jon.

Having spoken at length to Dee this afternoon, it looks as though all the outstanding items are in the process of being resolved.

Twitch - I suggest that you phone Dee or txt him with a number he can reach you on.

Again to reiterate what Arnie stated earlier - please call him on the number listed above - as Dee is no longer using the internet.

Thanks

Brian

Thanks for the work Dolphin, but at the moment my circumstances are such that I have no access to a mobile phone for calls/texts (having only yesterday been registered as a resident alien), and neither is it viable to use a landline as the international rates are horrific for phoning a British mobile at peak rate. I have asked Arnie to pass on a delivery address via pm.

Jon.

• 2 weeks later...
im also waiting on a bunch of items from Dee, not had any luck contacting him by phone or mail yet...

Does anyone have word of an update on this situation? I've had an outstanding order (with 50% down paid) for about 16 months now. I last had direct contact with Dee about 4 months ago, but I haven't been following up since their mailservers started rejecting mail.

Has anyone been able to contact him on that cell number posted above? At this point I'd just like to recover any money I can.

still nothing for Scaar...if you're in the UK I suggest you contact the proper authorities.

Yeah that's my problem. I'm in the USA. They had a representative in Los Angeles or San Diego (somewhere in southern California) named Bruce but all I ever had was an email address and even then he never returned emails.

I'd be completely willing to call long distance if only I knew there was someone on the other end to pick up.

looks like my secretary already posted for me :) Anyway, still couldnt reach dee. still didnt receive Alex' and my stuff.

Scaar, could I as a total stranger ask a favor of you? If you do ever manage to track down Dee, could you ask him about "Arthur in the USA's pair of Clerics"? I would be immensely grateful!

Scaar, could I as a total stranger ask a favor of you? If you do ever manage to track down Dee, could you ask him about "Arthur in the USA's pair of Clerics"? I would be immensely grateful!

well, im in austria. i know, its closer to the UK than the USA, but still a bit more far away than just around the corner :-/

Anyway, if Dee ever picks up the phone again (his current number, in the time he cna be reached), I will ask him. But I wouldnt bet a cent, that he ever picks up the phone again...

well, im in austria. i know, its closer to the UK than the USA, but still a bit more far away than just around the corner :-/

Anyway, if Dee ever picks up the phone again (his current number, in the time he cna be reached), I will ask him. But I wouldnt bet a cent, that he ever picks up the phone again...

Sigh... £297.00 is a lot to be out. :(

I can appreciate that feeling, and I paid in full over a year ago :( That said I still remain hopeful that this'll be resolved (albeit very eventually). As far as I'm aware at least one person was able to pick his completed items up personally, so all our bits and pieces should be in order, its just a matter of getting them in the post at A51's end.

In my opinion what might be really useful would be for someone else to act as our proxy and pick up all the items and mail them out. Any trustworthy UK volunteers out there?

no news from my side either

after having spend about 350 euro in the first place (of which about 70 euros where meant to be shipping charge - a joke in itself), waiting for 9 months, not getting anything of what i ordered, getting only 50% of what i was supposed to get in the second place and spending and spending another 100 euros for calls to a51, i don't feel like wasting another cent on a call.

i'd appreciate if arnie or someone else could post dee's/a51's address. i'd like to send him a paper-version of what in my eyes could be done to sort things out finally.

i'd include claims of people around here too if you wish.

cheers,alex

• 2 weeks later...
no news from my side either

after having spend about 350 euro in the first place (of which about 70 euros where meant to be shipping charge - a joke in itself), waiting for 9 months, not getting anything of what i ordered, getting only 50% of what i was supposed to get in the second place and spending and spending another 100 euros for calls to a51, i don't feel like wasting another cent on a call.

i'd appreciate if arnie or someone else could post dee's/a51's address. i'd like to send him a paper-version of what in my eyes could be done to sort things out finally.

i'd include claims of people around here too if you wish.

cheers,alex

yeah, thats a good idea. Actually, is Arnie still with Dee? If yes, I would like to know from Arnie, if Dee actually still is alive. No joke here, death is part of life and there is no reaction from Dee in anyway, no phone pick up or whatever.

Anyway, would really like to finally solve this. either by recieving the missing stuff, or a refund.

So wake up for f*cks sake, whoever has either the stuff, or the money.

Archived