21st century?

has anyone ever ordered from 21st century, and have to deal with horrible customer service? a friend and i purchased a shotgun (marushin mossberg m500) and a case of hcf134a cans, about two months ago. they told us that the site was not updated and posted that they had the items we requested were in stock. few weeks later we asked that if they had anymore in. they said that they didn't have them in but we'll get the first one out of the first coming shipment. another few weeks later past and they told us that they had sold it to the police academy, and have to wait for the next shipping. we called about another week later, they told us that japan has yet to make the gun yet. honestly they fill with a whole lot of bs. of course i told my friend to cancel his order and pick up another shotgun and case of gas.

if anyone looks to order anything from that site, i suggest going to another site since 21st century does not seem to care for their customers.

Archived