Metal Gear Solid weapons and loadouts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a SOCOM but I'd like the LAM and Suppessor for it.

I'm hell-bent on getting a FAMAS SV though, I love that gun. I'm going down to Wolf in London in a couple of weeks so I may pick one up then. I also have a CQC (ish) knife that I hold with my M1911A1 when I feel all MGS3-like, haha.

I have a SOCOM but I'd like the LAM and Suppessor for it.

I'm hell-bent on getting a FAMAS SV though, I love that gun. I'm going down to Wolf in London in a couple of weeks so I may pick one up then. I also have a CQC (ish) knife that I hold with my M1911A1 when I feel all MGS3-like, haha.

eye patch !!! thats when you truely feel snake ! :D

my m4 loks pretty similar to MGS 4 's m4 all i need is a EO-tech :P

Sorry, no pics yet but I'm working on twinking some gear to get that Metal Gear Solid Snake look from MGS1. I picked up a PASGT US Army Flak Jacket and that's going to be the basis for the vest. First I'm getting rid of the pockets. Then I'm adding an extension on the bottom of it so I can put a belt through it. I'm thinking of making the shoulder pads a bit bigger and then I've got to add a few more bits of detail to it. Afterwards I'll paint it up because it's made of some weird nylon. Should be interesting. As for the rest of the gear I'm still looking about.

I've got my KSC Mk23 almost set to go. It's got all the upgrades minus the hammer spring. I made sure to snag the phase 2 metal slide too! I'm waiting on the TM LAM unit which should be here in another day or two. Then I have to start the mod on it. All I lack then will be the suppressor.

Eventually I'll snag the FAMAS SV but that'll have to wait as the Mk is almost $400 by itself. Everything is coming together slowly but surely. The nice thing is that the whole outfit will be comfortable and useful.

I'll need about another month before I get things complete. Money is hard to hold onto when you are paying bills!

I have the TM mk23 with the M97 LAM on it. I love it.

Other weapons featured in MGS seem few and far between in airsoft, either because they're special versions, hideously expensive or just aren't made by anyone.

Would be cool if anyone has made any MGS specific weapons from scratch, like the CAR15 Patriot etc.

If you want pics and info on MGS weapons, as well as tons of other cool MGS related stuff, this is the best site on the web:

MGS Weapons

eye patch !!! thats when you truely feel snake !  :D

my m4 loks pretty similar to MGS 4 's m4 all i need is a EO-tech  :P

ah me to mate. Just waiting for the 551s price to drop when the553 is released.

here is my mk23

60d81fa7.jpg

Archived