Metal Gear Solid weapons and loadouts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I can find form fitting olive drab, and as long as the cleavage is optional.

It gets cold, you know.

it is, but as an ex of mine used to say "if you've got it flaunt it"

i would love to see you in a true skin tight raiden esq outfit, might crush the boobs tho

pervert :P

I think Eva's outfit should be easier to do ;) EDIT: and cheaper too, instead of a PSG-1 just get a HFC Boxcannon

I looked around in my MGS cosplay folder and I didn't found a single decent Sniper Wolf...

And it doesn't have to be a form fitting OD, in the final battle with her in the snow, she wears a snow camo jacket.

it is, but as an ex of mine used to say "if you've got it flaunt it"

pervert :P

Maybe if I was out clubbing, but I'm not running arund the woods with my chest hanging out :D

i see, so how much do you think a custom made skull suit would cost, and of course the obviouse question, of underwear with it, yes or no

Behave yourself :P

I think Eva's outfit should be easier to do ;)

Eva? :unsure:

I looked around in my MGS cosplay folder and I didn't found a single decent Sniper Wolf...

I hear you - google image brings up some rather dodgy cosplay :mellow:

And it doesn't have to be a form fitting OD, in the final battle with her in the snow, she wears a snow camo jacket.

True, but the OD looks more in keeping, if you ask me. Plus, I play woodland a lot - snow camo isn't much use.

Oh, and I'm not going blonde. Ever.

Maybe if I was out clubbing, but I'm not running arund the woods with my chest hanging out :D

Behave yourself :P

Eva? :unsure:

True, but the OD looks more in keeping, if you ask me.

how bout just in the safezone?

I take it you haven't played MGS3. Maybe you should also look up the "Boss".

Yeah, not just google, even at anime/game conventions. Not that I go, but I do know some friends in Japan and here (US) that does and most of my cosplay photos comes from them.

True, but the OD looks more in keeping, if you ask me.

Well, in hindsight it was probably a stupid suggestion; it's ok just for cosplaying but for skirmish, unless you're playing in the snow, it's pretty stupid... :P

eva is the chick from mgs 3, she's fit, trust me, i would bang her

and i dont like behaving myself, unless you wanna be my misstress

(waits for ghost to bitchslap me)

Ever wondered what it feels like to be beaten by an angry bearded skinhead?

;)

Behave yourself. Irrespective of the fact you're hitting on my woman, that's inappropriate comment towards any female member, especially the underwear comment.

Clear?

Woah, those are actually really good!  She even has the scar underneath too!  I wonder what they made their gear out of?  Hard to find form fitting stuff that doesn't make you look like David bowie with a flack jacket.

There are some cosplay shops online that might be able to do custom stuff if you ask nicely. There's an ebay cosplay store from which I bought a Dead or Alive outfit that also makes Evangelion EVA pilot 'plugsuits' that don't look all that dissimilar to the suit posted above.

Usually they are homemade/collected; it's a hobby much like airsoft is to us.

As mentioned above, there are shops that sell them too.

Not surprisingly there are "professional cosplayers" in Japan, much like models, but in cosplay costumes.

EDIT: Now replace that dummy flamethrower with the airosft "flamethrower" :D

img80191xw.jpg

On a sidenote: Who here is old enough to do an "The End" load out? :P

Usually they are homemade/collected; it's a hobby much like airsoft is to us.

As mentioned above, there are shops that sell them too.

Not surprisingly there are "professional cosplayers" in Japan, much like models, but in cosplay costumes.

I'd love to be able to home make my own cosplay, but I can't sew to save my life :D I see what you mean though, to some people putting together a cosplay outfit is very similar to us putting together a loadout.

they would be damn sweaty

Kinda. I've worn PVC before but it's not as bad as you'd think. It would definitely be for cosplay rather than airsofting in though.

Archived