Metal Gear Solid weapons and loadouts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to do a young Ocelot (MGS3 ver.) with 2 SAA's and his SAA carbine...

On second thought, someone also needs to do a Raven loadout... or a sniper wolf (If we ever find a female airsofter into video games, stealth games to be extact)

I want to make a Snake loadout, I'm just deciding one whether it'd be from MGS2 or MGS3...

P.S. I found this solid_snake_metal_gear_-_kyle_reese_terminator.jpg

It's from http://thor.mirtna.org/oddities/lookalikes/ I remember seeing a BIG BOSS compared to Sean Connery too.

I am probably going to do one of those merc loadouts from MGS4.

They appear to be wearing CIRAS land version vests, some form of ear defenders (lib 2s!), M4s with 552 eotechs, ballcaps and other goodies.

Old man snake appears to be wearing an eagle rhodesian/blackhawk crh.

• 3 weeks later...
You don't even have the game...  :rolleyes: 

I think quite a few game stores, even some here in Norway, got those statues for store display. Some even sold them after they were finished with promoting the game.

And that matters because?

The thing has gear and stuff on it, and it looks bloody awesome.

Damn, enough speaking of possibly doing MGS loadouts, lets see some pictures.

I wanna see an M4 with an EOTech and some Desert Tan colored furniture like the one seen in the trailer for MGS4. :)

New Metal Gear, so many new weapons to buy and mod to look like the ones from the game. :) Can't wait to see what sidearm Snake uses, I'm hoping he still uses the Mk23, just with some new atttachments or something...gotta be a .45 for traditions sake though. :)

Screenshots of MGS4 at GameSpot

Archived