Don't worry sir

Chris P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, BakaBox, post a picture of yourself, and I'll proceed to point how much of a *beep* you look. I'll try and pick the most sensitive, obvious points, to really hit a nerve. That ok yeah?

How comes people get neg reps (or even banned) if they say "gay" or "French", but post up a pic of a board member, make fun of his weight, and I'm over-reacting? Forgive me for thinking that's a little uneven handed.

Is that ambush Chobham?

Sweet action pic and i love the "paras" GPMG

Airsofting being a small community youll most likely meet a lot of people, i know ive met that guy in the pic top bloke he is as well so maybe think nicely and make sure its said in good taste?

Thing is, if anyone has played with me they will know that I am of the larger people who airsoft.

I have no idea whether they are part of this community or any community I visit. It was posted on another forum I frequent and just found it funny.....

Edit: If I do get warning points/banned/temp banned whatever for this I'd like to point the mods towards the "Picture of arnies members" thread where people where having the ###### taken out of the left right and center

I think we've all lost sight a bit here...

It's not like saying "Ohh you've got a massive nose" - I think the guy knows he's big. These guys manage to laugh at themselves?

The words are funnier, they're not directly applicable either. It just makes you think of the Tron picture.

He looks good, I don't think anyone meant anythese especially mean by it did it?

Chris himself is admittedly large :) he has rights to take the mick.

The 'pictures of arnies members' thread is in something of good humour, and most people took it as such.

Yeah, the dude is on the larger side. Big *fruitcage* deal. Ragging on him for eating one or two pies too many is kinda low.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. People have admited in this thread that they have found it funny. So on the basis of you argumnet no one should be able to post anything in this section unless it passes the governments PC regulations just incase it offends someone totaly unrelated to what has been posted

If the guy pictured has taken offence then I appoligise and will get the thread removed

Archived