I know this pops up on occasion, but did all the mods die or something? There always seems to be plenty on after midnight, or in the evening, but that's about it. I'm not moaning about the quality of their work, or anything else like that, but have a lot of mods just disappeared, and left behind a beleaguered few? I can think of elrey, Shao14... and that's about it. Where's rhino? Or R22? Or Slayer? Or Nuno?

They've all got something better to do I take it, but surely there's some kind of hideous mod shortfall now?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this pops up on occasion, but did all the mods die or something? There always seems to be plenty on after midnight, or in the evening, but that's about it. I'm not moaning about the quality of their work, or anything else like that, but have a lot of mods just disappeared, and left behind a beleaguered few? I can think of elrey, Shao14... and that's about it. Where's rhino? Or R22? Or Slayer? Or Nuno?

They've all got something better to do I take it, but surely there's some kind of hideous mod shortfall now?

Midnight in what time zone? ;) Some people may need to sleep you know. :P

There were no mods for at least 2 hours this morning. I made a note of it in my diary (which I will later photocopy and send to my MP) ;)

But seriously, it justs seems lots of mods have left, and not so many have been, er, created. Is there a total count of active mods anywhere? I don't think it's more than 5 is it? Like I said, I could only think of Shao14 and elrey. Is Gene one? I don't know anymore!?!

Sometimes all mods are on and sometimes none are on. But I do notice how G_R is always on. ;)

If he is made a global, I will hold you personally responsible for each and every time he points it out on IRC, MSN, at skirmishes and every time I notice the little blue badge below his avatar. :P

Is Gene one? I don't know anymore!?!

No he's an operator on the chatroom.

Edited by cazboab
There were no mods for at least 2 hours this morning. I made a note of it in my diary (which I will later photocopy and send to my MP) ;)

But seriously, it justs seems lots of mods have left, and not so many have been, er, created. Is there a total count of active mods anywhere? I don't think it's more than 5 is it? Like I said, I could only think of Shao14 and elrey. Is Gene one? I don't know anymore!?!

I think the active mods are:

Shao14

Elrey

R22

Nuno

Crazy Harry

Rhino

Slayer

Thoes are the global mods. There are other less important mods though :P

:Dr_Evil:

Don't forget nmcabecadas. He's around, doesn't post much, but when duty calls, he's just as competent as any other mod.

Who's nuno?

I think it might just be that there are less trouble makers in the forum nowadays (or elrey catches them before they attack. ;) ), so you don't notice mods going around banning people. It's a good thing, guys. :)