Is it allowed for some1 to give you negative rep just because you gave them negative rep?

I gave some1 negative rep for making a pointless thread when his questions were answered elsewhere. Now he gives me negative reputation just in retaliation for what i did. Is this allowed?

Edit: just noticed, TheDio (the user this is all about) hasnt just given me a neg rep point, he gave a negative rep point as revenge to everyone who gave him a negative rep point about this thread. He has no reason to give us negative reputation, hes just doing it for revenge.

Edited by Dist
Is it allowed for some1 to give you negative rep just because you gave them negative rep?

I gave some1 negative rep for making a pointless thread when his questions were answered elsewhere. Now he gives me negative reputation just in retaliation for what i did. Is this allowed?

No. That's an abuse of the rep system, and will be delt seriously. Just let a mod know the specific dispute you have.

Countering neg rep for friend is also considered an abuse of the system, so do not do that either. Just go PM a mod or Arnie about any disputes.

Ok ive just pm'd arnie detailing him about this matter, asking him to reverse the revenge rep as well as doing whatever it is moderators do to people who abuse the reputation sytem.

Thanks for the +1 cadertrichards, but once the revenge rep gets removed, ill ask arnie to remove the +1 too.