Halo Weapons

Issanhaven

SMGs gonna need the Uzi gearbox. The magazines resemble P90 magazines and load from the side. There's not much space for a version 6 to fit and at the same time load from the magazine, unless you want it to be a dummy magazine only. The Uzi gearbox will provide you with a lot of space in the small area though.

SMGs gonna need the Uzi gearbox. The magazines resemble P90 magazines and load from the side. There's not much space for a version 6 to fit and at the same time load from the magazine, unless you want it to be a dummy magazine only. The Uzi gearbox will provide you with a lot of space in the small area though.

i thought the magazine was in the handle and the thing on the side was the extender for the extendable stock

but thanx for your suggestions

how would i post pics..... ican put some up iif that would be easier.

I've been considering the Battle Rifle - and yes the Famas would seem a good option for the rear end.

The G36 carry handle and I think G36K forearm would help to complete the silohette - with of course a banana clip IIRC...

The SMG is certainly based around a real steel although for the life of me I cannot remember what... though it certainly isn't the MP5K PDW.

I know this may sound a boit off topic but nearly all the custom guns you comment on, you insist they need uzi gearboxes o_0

ANyway

I would definately use a p-90 on this one no doubt

http://www.caws.demon.co.uk/contact/player...P90-2_small.jpg

I would take the rail system off, , Then i would cut uff the fornt handle. Block it off, With a plastic slide of some csort, maybe rubber cement it or melt it together. Or, i would drill in a rail system b4 patching it up so you could attach your handle of choice.

With the rail off, i would take a low cap mag and rig it to the side, a sort of Dummy mag. After this, I would paint the real mags black. Although It wouldnt be as authebntic, it would keep the cost of customizing it WAY down. I know the back is a bit extended but its not that big of a deal, if you have even hadnled a p-90 you'd know how small they are, you could definatley dual wield them no problem, ill do a artist interpretation when i get home, i dont have PS on this comp

FOr the Battle rifle, i would use an original FA-MAS, no doubt here. I would also caren the top and smooth at the edged of the top handle thing. The stock is nearly identical, so i wouldnt mess with it. Same goes for the mag. As far as the nadle underneath goes, im thinking 2 RIS hand guards and a solid peice between the tow. Id smooth out the grooves to give it that smooth look to it. The scope, look a lot like a red dot (thoguh it isnt) so any mini scope should be fine. FOr the long *albatross* metal flash hider, id buy a cheap silncer, like king arms or something and carve it out and give it a metalic paint coat.

As for the sniper rifle, id get this style stock, id cut out the lower linking section and the middle linking section in the rear, it'd look almost identical. As far as the actual gun goes, id get a psg-1 and build a mold around the mag area to make it look lieke that big bore rounds they use in halo, with enough room to pull out the psg mags.

Or, if you have lots to blow, pick yourself up a Smokeys barrett :P they are practically identical, buy muy expensive, no spare parts really, no one could work on it really at a local shop, and you'd need 8mm ammo -_-

post-1241-1100634735_thumb.jpg

P90 gearbox can't fit as there's no space in the back, unless you want to loose the retractable stock. You really need to look a lot more at designs and gearboxes. The Uzi gearbox is probably the best fit because it's so tiny compared to other gearboxes. The area of the P90 the gearbox goes into is solid, but on the Halo SMG it's thin and has a retractable stock. The Version 6 of the thompson would fit in the grip, but the magazine wouldn't feed correctly because of placement, unless you wanted a fake magazine.

Edit: Actually, a Thompson version 6 gearbox may work, but you can't use P90 magazines unless you make an odd hop up tube (like the SR47 kits) or new internals for the magazines.

p90 gearbox is the closest thing for the smg. but I see no other way of making the SMG because gearbox wise, there isnt any room. I say this is cause of the SMGs size. After lookin at the SMG on the net and in the game over and over i say the size must be like a pistol or M11/TMP/SPP/MP7, thats pretty small. If u wanna use a GBB i say use the TMP since it does actually look like the SMG in halo cause of the front forward grip, it just doesnt have a stock. The only projects that i think would work is the BR and sniper rifle.

The SMG is certainly based around a real steel although for the life of me I cannot remember what... though it certainly isn't the MP5K PDW.

I think he meant the mp7 pdw

as the battle rifle is a burst weapon... are there any aegs that fire in bursts of three?

yes marui's sig 551/550 range though they are VERY tempermental. There is also the systema m16- a2 but lets not go there as it costs over 1000 usd.

some of this is a rehash from another thread. . . but I digress.

The sniper rifle would have to be made from scratch unless you wanted to start with a $1500 base gun to hack to pieces.

The Battle rifle could be based on a Famas, but personally I would use something like an aug with HEAVY body modifications. I am not a huge fan of the famas motor/gearbox combo and I hear that the body itself has a lot to be desired strength wise. Not to mention these are not easy to find.

I think the SMG could be done with a ver6 gearbox. The motor is designed to run flat or in the grip (like more traditional aegs). I think you could use the g/b with the motor in the grip of the gun, the hop up and barrel would be in the normal positions. BUT, here is the kicker, face the modified P90 mag the other way - so it feeds bbs from the direction of your shoulder, forward into the gun. It will take a little 90deg elbow to put the bbs into the nozzle, but it would work.

The rest of the gun (like the collapsable stock) would be tricky, but not impossible. I would want to use some good metal for the stock so that it would be strudy enough. The rest could be plastics and epoxy puddy.

BTW. I have been playing the new HALO and loving every minute of it.

i would say thats its about the same size as a tmp, it only looks big because the stock is out,when you duel weild them the stocks are in so they look smaller,and if you play the level with the helljumpers you will notice when they are sitting on the side of the tank they are shooting one handed ;)

There was a South African Anti Material Rifle I saw earlier fitted with 14.5mm rounds, same as the one in halo, actually looked pretty similar too.

http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn55-e.htm thats it.

The battle rifle would be easy, Famas without the carrying handle, G36K flashider and a few other mods. The smg looks based on the hkmp7.

Archived