Introduce a M4 A1 Plastic Version, made by AIM

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah well... might as well add my $.02 here.

US Refined version still maintain 1.1 Joule. I chrono it at 348 FPS average.

1. The gun require more power to pull the spring. I used the 8.4v 600mAH and it fires about 100 rounds and it burn the fuse. After fuse replaced the gear is still lock and couldn't move. I had to use a 9.6v 1100mAH and it worked again.

2. We took the gearbox apart and replace with metal bushing and re-shim the gears. Put it back together, fire about 50 rounds and it stops again. We open it the second time and notice the sector gear is broken.

So... the US version still need more refinement.

Yes Cherry, it's me.

to cherry,

hi when will the ones that dont' have all the problems like gear stripping and fuse blowing be released into the US? and if you have a list of possible retailers cause me and a bunch of my friends are waiting for these babies so we can buy them =p but its been such a looong..-_- wait

we just wanna make sure that the ones released in the US dont' have the same problems as the unrefined ones

in the euro version is the gearbox made out of zinc also? if u have anymore info on the gearbox durability and performance for the US version (refined or unrefined plz state which tho) it would be much appreciated =D

Hi. Cherry's back. I have been busy since I finished Chinese new year holiday...

I think you guns made a misunderstanding ..

US Version = initial version = High velocity ( 1.1 Joule )

UK Version = refined version = Lower velocity ( 0.9 joule )

The so call U.K version use reinforced gear set , plastic piston , actually also use reinforced metal gearbox.

Refined M4 will can find in U.S and U.K now. The one you got before Feb should be still version one.

I don't have a list for U.S retailer as we only export few refined versoin to a distributor and I am not sure which stores sell it. You can check your local retail store first. And I will try to check this and go back to you soon. Maybe Arivee will order a carton....

Cherry :)

Hi. Cherry's back. I have been busy since I finished Chinese new year holiday...

I think you guns made a misunderstanding ..

US Version = initial version = High velocity ( 1.1 Joule )

UK Version = refined version = Lower velocity ( 0.9 joule )

The so call U.K version use reinforced gear set , plastic piston , actually also use reinforced metal gearbox.

Refined M4 will can find in U.S and U.K now. The one you got before Feb should be still version one.

I don't have a list for U.S retailer as we only export few refined versoin to a distributor and I am not sure which stores sell it. You can check your local retail store first. And I will try to check this and go back to you soon. Maybe  Arivee will order a carton....

Cherry :)

I know I have the metal gears. Ala version 2. But are you sure they put put in a .9 joule spring on mine? I was shooting like 340 fps.

Anyway, will let you guys know after I have fixed the gear.

I know I have the metal gears.  Ala version 2.  But are you sure they put put in a .9 joule spring on mine?  I was shooting like 340 fps.

Anyway, will let you guys know after I have fixed the gear.

Hey allizard

Yes we have been talking about it .. I really don't know why since as I mentioned I checked with technician and they didn't know why the one you received was shooting at 340 fps.. I am not sure if they forgot to cut the spring...

please re-check after receiving the gear replacement. :flamed:

Cherry,

I think it's great that you are here answering questions and what not! I am very interested in purchasing one of these M4s. I also live in the US and need more information. Please try to find out where we can buy one here in the US. Evike is the only place I know that has them. I talked to them on the phone today and was told they would have the newest version in about two weeks, they also told me the version they have now has had problems stripping gears (so I assume it's the old one). I am in high hopes that an East Coast store will have these in stock so I can save on the shipping cost. While your here and reading this I have a few questions.

1) Is the gun 100% compatible with the Tokyo Mauri?

2)Will these guns require a 9.6v battery?

3) If answer 2 is a yes then, Have you compensated for the extra power from the 9.6v (fuses and gear strength) so it will not break down quickly?

4) How much longer for the metal body one to come out?

5) In case you answered no to the 1st question, will the Bodies/Stocks/Foregrips be interchangable with the Tokyo Mauri?

6)Is there any way I can just send you a paypal payment and get you to send one of these new M4's to me so I can show off your goods here and spread the word?

7) Did you have a Happy New Year?

Thanks,

sparker

Cherry,

I think it's great that you are here answering questions and what not! I am very interested in purchasing one of these M4s. I also live in the US and need more information. Please try to find out where we can buy one here in the US. Evike is the only place I know that has them. I talked to them on the phone today and was told they would have the newest version in about two weeks, they also told me the version they have now has had problems stripping gears (so I assume it's the old one). I am in high hopes that an East Coast store will have these in stock so I can save on the shipping cost. While your here and reading this I have a few questions.

1) Is the gun 100% compatible with the Tokyo Mauri?

2)Will these guns require a 9.6v battery?

3) If answer 2 is a yes then, Have you compensated for the extra power from the 9.6v (fuses and gear strength) so it will not break down quickly?

4) How much longer for the metal body one to come out?

5) In case you answered no to the 1st question, will the Bodies/Stocks/Foregrips be interchangable with the Tokyo Mauri?

6)Is there any way I can just send you a paypal payment and get you to send one of these new M4's to me so I can show off your goods here and spread the word?

7) Did you have a Happy New Year?

Thanks,

sparker

Hi Sparker ~

Yes I had a great time during Chinese new year, thank you for asking. You're sweet :D

Well this gun is not 100% compatible with Marui but over 80% parts Bodies/Stocks/Foregrips are.

We suggest 9.6v is better to push the gun, I know what we show on box is 8.4v recommendable, but after re-testing by technician 9.6 would be better for both version 1 and 2.

Metal body part publish already , but full metal version gun not yet.

I am sorry but our company is specialized in exporting business, we don't sell guns to individul. I can't help this ..... ><

Cherry

• 2 weeks later...
hey, just wondering if there is a price for the metal body version yet. also, is there an estimate of when that would be released (in UK and US)?

Dunno when will release.. Does anyone buy a M4 already? I must say most our customers told me the refined one is great when they received samples, but few people got one with problem ( yes like allizard's, i appologize ). I need some end user's comments .. :flamed:

post-11648-1141378857_thumb.jpg

Dunno when will release.. Does anyone buy a M4 already? I must say most our customers told me the refined one is great when they received samples, but few people got one with problem ( yes like allizard's, i appologize ). I need some end user's comments ..  :flamed:

Well.. soon as I get the replacement gear I'll try it again. I just got this nagging feeling the spring isn't .9 joule when you send me the gun. It was shooting a lot harder than it's suppose to be.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm french and I have an AM4 AIM plastic model since 1 month. It was a fabulous AEG but I'm affraid about the irrealist fake plastic body.

Do you think that any metal m4a1 bodies like G&G, G&P, HurricanE, Guarder... can fill on the AIM am4 ?

Also, you haven't already says what is the 20% not compatible Marui parts. Do you know who are they ?

PS: Sorry for my bad english ;)

Thanks a lot,

Agnin

Archived