Introduce a M4 A1 Plastic Version, made by AIM

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

Would this be a skirmishable gun?

Im not sure if you answered this so- Can a metal body be added and can it be upgraded?

I think this gun looks awsome.

Will it be able to compete with Marui guns?

Hi newbowner

I do think this gun is a skirmishable gun

The gun can take metal bodys

There will be a metal body ver soon

I am certain it can compete with Marui

Mark

Any ETA on the metal body AIM M4, and pricing? Will the metal body AM4 be refined like the plastic one you said is comming out at the end of january.

Hi. Upgrade part for metal body. reinforcement gear box, ,magazine. motor, battery and charger will publish by this month. But no clear schedule for Metal M4A1. I am sure Metal one will be as good or even better since metal material is original better :P But try the plastic first.

Oh the refine M4 will be come out on / about the week 16th or before the end of Jan...... me also wait long, good thing that my hair not turn gray yet. :Zzz:

So the refined internals comes out around the 16th. So far i have only found Evike to carry the AM4 https://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...ry_Code=PRESALE

Will they be recieving the refined version anytime soon?

Cherry

i second what gekigar was asking. Are the ones evike the improved ones?

thanks in advance for your reply

In a thread about evike, I've asked a few folks if they've heard about the AIM M4 - the response I got was essentially its a 'metal gearbox in the body of a springer'.

I feel the person who responded was referring to an SRC - as I have seen a few of his posts and they seem concentrated on that particular brand.

Mark could you acknowledge/disprove this statement. Off hand I do not EXACTLY know what he meant by that but he preceded the statement with 'POS' so I take the rest of his statement was a negative.

TIA

Hi

The AIM plastic shell is made from a high quality plastic

I would say it has a better finish than the UTG models i have seen

Its also as good as the marui ver

I would say the AIM gun is not a gearbox in a springer body

As some ppl have been saying on this forum

Its as good or better with the mods AIM have made than the marui ver

No trades though

Mark

Hi

The AIM plastic shell is made from a high quality plastic

I would say it has a better finish than the UTG models i have seen

Its also as good as the marui ver

I would say the AIM gun is not a gearbox in a springer body

As some ppl have been saying on this forum

Its as good or better with the mods AIM have made than the marui ver

No trades though

Mark

Mark,

I forgot if its been mentioned or asked - but do you think a metal body will fit on it?

Also. thanks for the response. I'm very much obliged.

Cheerio, pip pip and tally ho - whatever you Englishmen say when you're jolly happy :)

Cherry

i second  what  gekigar was asking.   Are the  ones evike the improved  ones?

thanks  in  advance for your reply

I presume yes, Refined one just come out today and won't arrive in U.S on Feb. But Evik not order directly from us, maybe from our other distirbutors in U.S :rolleyes:

Who said "AIM is a AEG gearbox in a WELL M4 Springger body...". Wrong wrong and wrong. is metal gearbox.

New AM4 is around 0.9Joule = 90m/s = 312Fps.

Metal body will come out on Feb.

Refined version :

1. Power reduction - from over than 1.1 Joul to 0.9 Joul; power now to be around 95m/s = 312.5 FPS for new version.in order to fit the airsoft rule in many countries.

2. Reinforcement on both gear set ( from plastic to be iron material) and piston ( use reinforced material) to make the gun more durible.

3. Improve the hop up unit to be more smooth and good use.

We have one customer who is the first one received our refined AM4 comment as follows:

The rifle has a strong spring and needs good battery. We will use a 9,6 v rechargeable battery. And the accuracy is good.

No mention others. By this week I will send some refined parts to some customers to see their feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have anymore information on the m4 since they have been refined? also there hasn't been any word yet about retailers for it in the US besides evike, but not everyone likes to deal with evike so if other retailers like airsoftatlanta or shortyusa or the such can distribute the gun it would be nice too...just to mention :P update when ever you guys got time about gun performance and how its held up so far and locations in the USA where we can buy :D

Hi

We have the Refined version of the AIM M4 A1 here in the UK @ Airsoftmart

Power has been reduced from over 1.1 Joule @ £350fps to around 0.9 Joule @ 300fps

This has been done to cater for the laws within the UK

Reinforcement on the gear set to make the unit more durable

Reinforcement on the piston to make the gun more durable

Improve the hop up unit to be more smooth and easy to use

Overall the Refined ver seems a much better buy than the old TM M4 A1 @ £95.00

We no barrel wobble this ver is a vast improvement over the TM ver

Mark

Archived