2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wide-eyed:

Can this guy do custom frames too?

Anyone order from him?

Why are there no user-owned 2011s in this page?

The Guy Raymond is pretty cool. He helped me find some pretty hard to find parts for a upcoming build. Most of the frames are SD frames, some of them were re-worked and further customized.

Just e-mail him a list of what you want. He takes care of the rest.....

Whitedingo - Looks really good on the Hi-Capa. My only thought is that it looks like the trigger guard could be a little bit hard on the fingers.

I think that you have inspired me to finally get around to stippling my P226 grips.

I thought it might be too, so I made the stippling on the trigger guard much lighter than the rest of the stippling. It's actually quite pleasant for my bear paws....

I didn't feel like shelling out any money for a magazine catch button, so I made my own! Took about 35 minutes, including blueing the part.

img1301smallao5.th.jpg

Further modified my hi-capa with a shooters design grip and DOM-style magwell, also added a HAKKO Panorama MkII sight to the top rail. I have since stripped the paint from my magwell because I didn't like the way it came out, however I intended to keep a 2-tone aesthetic with each part of the gun. The double diamonds are painted black, but I used silver screws, also I used the original black hammer spring assembly. I intend to use a similar 2-tone technique on the magwell, so to keep it uniform with everything else. I'll post some more pics when I've completely cleaned up everything.

DSC02516.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02510.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

aerodrew - Thats quite the gun you have there. Possibly the busiest "race" gun I have seen so far. It will be interesting to see how it looks when it is finished.

Curious - Is that a WE grip frame of your Hi-Capa? How does it feel/look/work for you? WE makes some interesting colors but I was always sared that their quality would be ###### for $11 a grip.

I decided to paint the entire outside of the magwell black. On the subject of this particular optic, it is a Hakko MkII panorama multi-reticle reflex sight. Since Hakko went out of business several years ago, these sights have been out of production for some time, but you can still get them from ebay sellers or certain online retailers like lasersales. The crosshair and circle reticles are the ones I use the most, and they are much easier to "find" in the scope than the dot. I've heard good reviews about this sight, one person I know mounts it to his RS Desert Eagle(.50AE) so if it can withstand the recoil from that, it most definitely can withstand the recoil of an airsoft gun. I've also heard of several soldiers mounting these sights to their weapons while they were on deployment in Iraq. It also says it is shockproof and waterproof, though I wouldn't test its waterproof capabilities.

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

nice Krame :) how do they feel? you like them better?

They feel amazing. It sort of has a mate finish to it, not shiny and smooth like the stock grip.

Frankenstein gun. TM hi-capa with TK grip and a WE slide.

1997306342_a76ab2ddd9_o.jpg

1997308570_1d2d9d1dcb_o.jpg

1996512083_0986aeb201_o.jpg

1996514897_9372a361dd_o.jpg

1997316678_4f2497418d_o.jpg

Edited by krame