2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

the4thpower3 - I am planning on building this up a ton more. I will be putting the comp back on but before I do I have to remove a bunch of material from it so that it can fit over the end of the outer barrel. Further down the road I am optics shopping and trying to decide what I should do for a hammer sear set-up.

Clockwork_O - I am not actually a huge fan of the Infinity or STI logo. My method for picking this slide was simply to get something Hybrid and it just so happens that the eagle 5.1 is the model that has a hybrid slide. For a time I was thinking about getting my Infinity slide custom milled so that it could take a hybrid barrel but when hkssr20det decided to sell his I figured it was fate (since it was much cheaper this way).

Hi guys, really awesome pistols there :)

I have this :

nsvie2.jpg

It has a metal frame and shoots 340fps stock :D

I would like to know if there is a compensator for expert series and if i could mount it on.

Thanks by advance !

Why are the DX models more expensive?

The sights are different, and the compensator is CNC milled. :)

@ Clockwork: yep I know, I wouldn't mind having some others too :)

Edited by NeoVeNoM

Some updated pic of my FMU(SD OPS slide) 5.1, the Marui pro silencer is fitted with extended inner barrel and the PDI Comp adaptor, with internally upgraded nozzle and piston, with high performance guarder valve...it now shoots probably over 350fps,(2 sides of coke can)...

I am waiting for my bushing and threaded 1911 barrel to arrive so I don't have to clamp the silencer on the inner barrel....

post-28514-1196043304_thumb.jpg

post-28514-1196043371_thumb.jpg

That's a nice new twist on a Hi-Capa. very few choose to go the tactical route for some reason.

It would be cool to see a few pictures that show off the rest of the gun a bit better.

I will be very interested to see how the 1911 outer barrel works out for you.

That's a nice new twist on a Hi-Capa. very few choose to go the tactical route for some reason.

It would be cool to see a few pictures that show off the rest of the gun a bit better.

I will be very interested to see how the 1911 outer barrel works out for you.

Thats also one of the reason why I want a threaded barrel, so I can take off the silencer(with the stock inner barrel instead of the 7") without seeing a fitting there....

Damn, that's tight. I want to see it with a C-More mounted on it!

Junior I think I've seen those grip inserts at DEN, they are the SH (Smoking Hole) logos.

You're off to a nice start there 4th. Id like to see it without the comp too.

Edited by ViciousV10s

Thanks guys. The comp isn't my favorite..but the lines actually work with the slide.

The 7" 01 inner barrel is the only real reason for it (i need power)

I am working on a custom compensator/slide set up.. but I'm sure that'll be a while.

Definetly going with cmore or oko for sighting though.

List:

TM 4.3 (notice the controls)

SD 5.1 LDC STI 2011 frame

SD 5.1 LDC STI CS Slide

SD POM set

SD smokin hole stickers

SD magwell and mag base

PDI OuterBarrel with ccw comp attach

PDI comp (for SIG 226)

PDI 01 7" inner barrel

PDI metal piston

PDI stainless sear

KM stainless valve knocker

First Mag catch

First Hopup rubber

First plunger spring

First Hammer

Freedom Art 3 hole flat trigger

King Arms 150% recoil and hammer springs

FireFly bearinged guide rod

TK Mag valve

WE (>sd) Grips

It's really the day for tricked out Hi-Capas.

You have made a lot of progress on that project of late. What's really impressive is how much of that gun is really truly custom (like the stippling and slide lock) instead of just spending money.

One of the only niggles that I see is that the comp doesn't match the the optic mount or the magwell. If it were refinished it would do a lot to solidify the guns theme.