2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you order a slide/comp combo or just a slide?

Limcats are getting popular. I'm glad that I have some unique custom bits for mine.

Just the slide. I was thinking about getting that or a sliver STI Edge, but I love how fully silver Limcats look.

Edited by krame

aerodrew - that looks 100 times better than your previous lego setup. that's acutally quite a nice little custom thumb rest.

Krame, Rom......please don't be mad.

My brother gave me a limacat slide/comp and outer barrel for christmas, because this is what I wanted a couple months ago.

So I tore down my black 4.3/5.1 Infinity and built this. Sorry, it's 11:00 pm - there's no daylight. Better pics tomorrow after I get off work.

CIMG1995.jpg

CIMG2005.jpg

Edited by the4thpower3

That's a very interesting piece.

I am actually glad to see someone using a STI .38 Super Comp Barrel as I am planning to order one for my upcoming Limcat project. As far as taking ideas, not to worry. I intend to make my Limcat as custom as possible as I continue to work on it.

It is a shame that the LDC frame doesn't look quite right but I suppose if it shoots it's all good. Are you planning to kep this gun together or figure out a new base for it?

You know, I actually like the ldc like that. It kinda looks like a Raymond Ho setup.

I was thinking it's be even cooler with a 7" ldc (freedom art I guess) to go to the end, but for now I think it will stay that way.

I really wanted a Limcat like this for the past couple months. It's actually a rendition of what I saw a ways back in this thread.

Just wondering...

What's the overall length of the Limcat Slide and Comp setup? If you were to use a 6" LDC how much would it still hang over? Would it at least reach the other side of the scallops on the comp?

BTW 4th, that looks damn good.

Edited by junior

Thanks Junior and Vicious. I like the idea of using the 6" LDC to make it to the front scallop. That would look perfect :) Thanks again Junior.

Vicious - That frickity looks the joint!! I def like it better with the red grips. It matches the front sight perfectly. Just need some regular black controls.

Wow, I was just thinking about the 6" LDC combination with a Limcat upper over family xmas visits on the weekend, I come back home and here it is in this thread!

Nice guns on this page. Like the red grip on the Executive.

Edited by RSP1

RSP1 - Mines not a 6" LDC...yet.

Junior. That grip safety is a WE 4.3. But is poorly finished. Its like a silver paint. Close up pics would reveal a couple little bubbles in it. My others are polished TM stock parts.

I would use the beaver tail off of this...But it would be tough to tear apart a gun like that just for the beaver tail.

TM-HC-SV_L.jpg