2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

da pik iz zo owt ub fukus iz hertun me i's

BTW. HKS I agree with Junior. I like clunky magwells especially 6ers and longer. How close is the Matte finish on the WE magwell to the sandblasted SD finish on the slide and frame? Looks like the match decently from the pics.

Edited by the4thpower3
My Custom WA magna Xcelerator 150% spring, sheriff safeties I "blued" the Limcat slide.

Upgrades to come:

CP hopup rubber

CP 6.01 precision barrel (I'll hope this one fits the old magna, can anyone confirm this?)

guarder metal chamber

Nice Clockwork, Id kill for a two-tone 5" LDC Limcat slide for my Magna SVI. Im not that big of a fan of the Xcelertor frame but thats a pretty mean looking setup. Id like to see better pics of the blued slide.

TM STI "Pikasso" Hi Capa 5.1

-Tokyo Marui Hi Capa 5.1 Government Model

-Guarder Enhanced Recoil (150%) & Hammer Spring (150%)

-Shooters Design STI Custom Shop 2 Tone Metal Slide

-PDI 6.01mm Inner Barrel (112.5mm)

-Shooters Design POM Cylinder Set

-Nine Ball First Dyna Piston Head

-Firefly Chamber Packing (Soft)

-CK Custom (brand...?) 1/2 lb. trigger pull set (hammer, sears- tuned for 1/2lb pull).

i thought the grips were too "plain" looking. lol

decided to go a little crazy :P

TMSTIpikassohicapapic-06edited.jpg

TMSTIpikassohicapapic-07edited.jpg

Finally got around to taking a few pictures of the first phase of my Limcat. I am still working on sourcing the SD barrel to run my comp with and I have a few other surprises as well. However, I couldn't wait on pictures any longer so here goes.

These first two show the difference between the Black mag base and the custom painted mag base. I am still trying to decide which one is better and would like to gather as many opinions as possible.

Bits:

TM Hi-Capa 5.1

TM Custom Stippled and Painted Stock Grip

TM Custom Painted Mag Base Plate

KA 150% Hammer Spring

SD Enhanced Loading Nozzle

SD Valve Blacker

SD Hot Shot Magwell (Custom Painted/Polished)

SD Mag Feed Lip

SD 150% Recoil Spring

SD Fiber Optic Sight Blade

SD Extended Mag Catch (SHPD Logo)

SD Limcat Slide

SD Recoil Bushing (Silver)

9Ball Floating Valve Spring

9Ball Long Slim Slide Catch (Silver)

9Ball Thumb Safety (Silver)

Guarder Hi-Flow

How do you stripple it that nice, and/or is there a stripple guide?

I am speechless, it's just a godlike pistol!

Ill try to make something like it, if you dont mind, with a cherry red/white paintjob, maby a black slide and without a mag well.

But again... wow! ;):o

Edited by nano

Ill try to make something like it, if you dont mind, with a cherry red/white paintjob, maby a black slide and without a mag well.

yay lets all quote the longest train of *fruitcage* pictures on the thread to really ###### everyone off!!

dont quote pics!!!

Thanks.

I actually hired RSP (he's a member of this board and several others) to do my stippling and painting for me. I just told him the colors and style I wanted and he took care of the rest. I can't recommend him enough.

As far as this pistol project goes I should have a full write up and more pictures as soon as my optic comes in on Monday. Stay tuned.

Very nice.

So 4 of these belong to the4th? (The silver Limcat, red 4.3, STI LDC, and Operator 4.3/5.1) And 3 belong to you Vicious? (The Two Tone Limcat, STI Executive and the WA SVI)?

It's cool to see that many nice guns together in one place.

Family gathering...2011's anyone?

… Yes, shure: the stainless grey 4.3 STI Executive and the dual tone STI Custom with plane polished frame from the bottom row straight to me … thanks ;):P

Damn nice collection. I guess I have to work a little bit more on my 1911/2011 collection to compete with that … but I'll try … until then, maybe more pictures, please.

Edited by SamJacksonFan

That's funny. It does look short in that pic and the WA looks long. The Executive and the CustomShop are both 5.1's.

I think I like the WA the best though. The action is soo smooth and I looooove the square frame.

My STI CS is super smooth too tho. I polished it to resemble the WA. I wanted to remove the lines on the SD frame (I hate those).

Oh, and I am willing to sell my TM CS polished SD frame 5.1 for the right price.

Edited by the4thpower3