2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Custom built using a Sheriff roller bearing frame and barrel lock up system. Frame is marked up STI International and "Goodspeed" - uprated springs, guarder metal chamber and tightbore inner barrel.

Not finished yet, as I need to find a threaded barrel to fit my compensator to.

It's a magna action btw

Custom built using a Sheriff roller bearing frame and barrel lock up system. Frame is marked up STI International and "Goodspeed" - uprated springs, guarder metal chamber and tightbore inner barrel.

Not finished yet, as I need to find a threaded barrel to fit my compensator to.

It's a magna action btw

sweeet.. . how long have you had the MRSS frame? works nicely?

I'm picking up a Sheriff MRSS 6" frame myself soon . just so I can chop it down to whatever length I need. . 3.9, 4.3,5, or 6". .

it will most likely go on one of my SVI 3.9s though

sweeet.. . how long have you had the MRSS frame? works nicely?

I'm picking up a Sheriff MRSS 6" frame myself soon . just so I can chop it down to whatever length I need. . 3.9, 4.3,5, or 6". .

it will most likely go on one of my SVI 3.9s though

Had it about 6 month's, just needed to get the rest of the parts together, only needed to clean the flashings out of the casting and everyhing just dropped in. Make sure that you get the barrel locating lug with the kit, as normal ones won't lock up with the frame. Test fired it today and it's perfect, no issues at all.

Had it about 6 month's, just needed to get the rest of the parts together, only needed to clean the flashings out of the casting and everyhing just dropped in. Make sure that you get the barrel locating lug with the kit, as normal ones won't lock up with the frame. Test fired it today and it's perfect, no issues at all.

right..those barrel locking lugs are suppose to come with all WA MRSS. .

post-1895-1205136263_thumb.jpg

post-1895-1205136275_thumb.jpg

Before fitting: shot like a WE, and I was thinking: I've created a monster. Time to break out the tools. :(

After fitting: So smooth, I have to wipe the butter off my hands after shooting. Or sometimes I don't wipe it off and just touch myself, muhuh. :o

And yes, give us our 6.0 standard slides NOWWW