2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, yeah it's 100 percent not a skirmish gun, all I will say is that it's WAY over the 1J limit using green gas.

It's a combination of a WA Match pistol and this other WA pistol I found on ebay, from a collector. It was an older WA from the early 90's that was produced in limited numbers that had the integrated thumb shield you see on the left side of the pistol.

I drilled and tapped the frame and installed a C-more scope. The gun was originally all silver, however after meeting a group of people at ShotShow 2004 from a company called Robar (they do gun metal coating), they agreed to do my pistol as a free test. Basically the grey parts are covered in a Nickel Teflon coating, so the gun works well with very little lubrication in the slide/frame. It's also tough as *beep*.

But yeah absolutely NOT a skirmish pistol, I occasionally take it out back and shoot at playing cards set up at 30+ feet, and often I think my gun is misfiring because I don't see the bb making new holes in the card, it's in fact the bb passing through the previous hole. Very fun target shooter, too bad there's no BB IPSC setup to actually use it.

The grips are a separate bit to the frame, so they do come off.

The lower frame is in two pieces, the major part being the right hand side. The left hand  rear section is separate, and comes off so that you can gain access to the insides of the hammer mech etc

are you talking about the tm/we hi capa? cos the lower frame on my wa only splits into 2: the frame and the grip frame (no left or right sections or whatever) note that mine is the old version, i dunno what the new SCWs are like

for clarity:

http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/frames/techn...nd_standard.pdf

I have a question for u guys: are the grips molded onto the frame or do they come off? and is the lower frame all one piece?

oh and if you mean "do they use grip panels like 1911s?" then no, the grip frame is one piece.

i'll get a pic of mine up once i install the new parts (which are currently "awaiting customs charges" at the "international hub" grrr :angry: ...)

btw titleist, that gun is beautiful! how does that actually attach to the frame? do you have to drill holes? or is there a rail? and i can't see it too clearly (cos of my stupid dark monitor) but is that big flap a thumb rest? and if so, how do you access the slide stop?

edit: ah man, i sure do type slow...

Edited by Rocketman
btw titleist, that gun is beautiful! how does that actually attach to the frame? do you have to drill holes? or is there a rail? and i can't see it too clearly (cos of my stupid dark monitor) but is that big flap a thumb rest? and if so, how do you access the slide stop?

Yes sir, you have to drill holes in the dust cover, and then tap them, it's kinda tricky because you can't mis-drill or you can potentially torque the scope's mount. But yeah, no rail, just the frame of the pistol.

The big flap is indeed a thumbrest, it's an arredondo thumbrest. Since the gun is a competition pistol the slide scope is disabled by use of a bushing on the barrel, prevents the slide from full locking back, this is something IPSC shooters do by default since in almost all shooting situations they'll shoot and leave one round in the chamber before putting in a new magazine, thus not having to ever release the slide.

Plus it keeps the slide to a super crisp level of blow back, like it's EXTREMELY fast on this gun.

Very fun target shooter, too bad there's no BB IPSC setup to actually use it.

One of my teammates does that, in real life, he's apparently pretty good. A couple of times after games they've set up 'airsoft' IPSC matches, but I missed those games. I'm sure you could set something up yourself. Sounds fun, wish I could be that fast & accurate.

I can't believe you're still posting pictures of it after you sold it.  :rolleyes:

So we are only supposed to post pictures of guns we still have? :rolleyes:

5" SVI LTD with polished magwell

Image16.jpg

6" SVI LTD

LTD1.jpg

5" SVI STD, Kimber Custom Slide, Upgraded Springs, valves, steel barrel/chamber.

Im002935.jpg

5" SVI Prokiller MK. II

PK1.jpg

5" Xcelerator

Image1.jpg

And.. The ###### gun! EDIT: Aww, wouldn't let me say B@stard

6PK4.jpg

6" Slide and barrel, 5" select fire frame, Magwell.

^None of which I still own, so flame away sid :)

Edited by Zip3400

heres my xcelerated prokiller Mark II F6

this project was a lil risky cause i didn't know if parts would fit. but at the end the xcelerated frame is different from the prokiller frame so i went on modifying till everything fits. results are not too bad~ i took parts from the xcelerator, the prokiller F6, and the grip is from championship .45 (u notice that the grip is slightly different than standard SV grip), 3 rare Western arms that i love.

now i have a full auto xcelerator prokiller! enjoy guys~

CIMG1743.JPG

CIMG1724.JPG

Titleist, robar you say? Same stuff they use on glocks, no?

Well I don't know if it's used on all glocks, you have to send your firearm in to be dissasembled and coated. Mine was treated as a demo, i.e they did it for free as a test to see if it could be done. Normally the process is 300 to 400 dollars. So it was one of those, "holy ###### I'm getting a freebie!" moments. Makes the gun completely unique in that regards, only airsoft gun to have a nickel/teflon coating.

Check out: http://www.robarguns.com/DesktopDefault.as...id=4&tabindex=2

Then click on NP3.

Anything gray or silver-ish on my pistol is coated in NP3, anything black is coated in Roguard which is a polymar coating.

Pretty cool stuff.

Edited by Titleist