2011 Picture Thread

arny, that is FAR BEYOND sick! Great job man! I was going to flame you for tearing apart such a rare gun as the F6, but the gun is just far too nice ;)

I hope you still have the othe parts?

yea i still have the other parts except the SV hybrid 6 inch slide which cracked. =(

its a good combination huh? i think so too. thanks for your compliment. hope i can add on a metal slide soon.

arny

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sweet, but its not exactly a 2011 is it? i love the 6" infinity up there, the 2 tone is sweet, if i kept mine, i would have done something like that. the wa's are great pistols, but really only do well against other pistols

aha i just found out what your signature was :walkman: ^

Edited by shankskank

If i'm not mistaken 2011 is a term applied to a model of STI pistol called the 2011, in general this has been used as a generalization for late model 1911 double stackers like the SVs, Paras, and other such brands.

So again as far as I know it just sort of encompasses double stackers.

its sweet, but its not exactly a 2011 is it?  i love the 6" infinity up there, the 2 tone is sweet, if i kept mine, i would have done something like that.  the wa's are great pistols, but really only do well against other pistols

thanks dude, i'm going to slap on a metal slide for it soon. i don't like the original prokiller F6 metal slide so i'm going to go with other designs. do you have any cool ideas to which slide i should go with?

i'm thinking this:

47053996.jpg

can u guys help me on this. agree or disagree if its going to be a good decision if i go with this slide.

arny

Zephyranthes, what make is the muzzle weight on your Dragon, where did you get and how much?

Edit: Lookin at the profile which doesn't quite match the slide i'm wondering if it's of something else, a USP Match (Tomb Raider) perhaps?

Edited by BigAl
Zephyranthes, what make is the muzzle weight on your Dragon, where did you get and how much?

Edit: Lookin at the profile which doesn't quite match the slide i'm wondering if it's of something else, a USP Match (Tomb Raider) perhaps?

that muzzle piece is originally from the m9

look at uncompany.com and type m9 at the search box. few pieces down

item: KJ Comp Set for KJ M92F & Marui M92F

unfortunately, its sold out

arny

Edited by arny068
its sweet, but its not exactly a 2011 is it?  i love the 6" infinity up there, the 2 tone is sweet, if i kept mine, i would have done something like that.  the wa's are great pistols, but really only do well against other pistols

Nope, not a 2011. Still a 1911. Nice gun dude, but put it in one of the hundreds of 1911 threads. Arny, nice piece! Looks scary in a good way. :)