2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got the STRIKE front kit on a hi capa?

check out my post on the first or second page.

2011's with silencers is pretty rare to see, although id love to have one on mine but i dont think its possible since its a WE

i think i saw on one of the HK sites a strike kit for the WE Capa's (made by a different company to the ones for TM's)

cheers

Hi,

I was curious if anyone has a picture of the Hi-Capa with the long frame and long slide on it.

Thanks.

Try a 6inch WA(Western Arms, make top notch GBBS) SVI(Strayer Voight Infinity) from

any large airsoft retailer. WGC or Un Company has a good selection of WA products.

hm.. let's kick this one up a bit.

6inch Hi-Capa slide kit from Tanio Koba with the hop-twist barrel. you can't see it, but the outer barrel is threaded on the inside, so you will need an adapter for a silencer (but it's threaded) limited edition grip frame from Tokyo Marui.

DSCN0480.jpg

I hate those grip frames, but I've been wondering about the quality of the Koba stuff forever now. How do you like it? How heavy is it, how does it fit, etc.

I've heard everything about the twist barrel, including that it shoots worse than stock, as good as stock, and better than any tightbore, increasing range, accuracy, BB mass, and sexual potency. How do you like yours?

Real nice looking gun, though, just too blue downstairs.

I'll try to take pictures of my "Desert Warrior" 4.3 today.

6" SVI limited with a Guarder stainless steel 45 Infinity chamber, Prime aluminium slide which was an S.O.B. to fit and had poorly finished sides so I grained and re-polished them, stock hammer properly finished and polished, white dots recessed into the rear sight blade, and finally the front sight is from my defunct Tanaka Ruger Super Redhawk.

post-3231-1135722545_thumb.jpgpost-3231-1135722631_thumb.jpgpost-3231-1135722731_thumb.jpgpost-3231-1135722833_thumb.jpg

Chris.

I hate those grip frames, but I've been wondering about the quality of the Koba stuff forever now. How do you like it? How heavy is it, how does it fit, etc.

I've heard everything about the twist barrel, including that it shoots worse than stock, as good as stock, and better than any tightbore, increasing range, accuracy, BB mass, and sexual potency. How do you like yours?

Real nice looking gun, though, just too blue downstairs.

I'll try to take pictures of my "Desert Warrior" 4.3 today.

well, there's no middle ground on those grips!

as for the Koba stuff.... the slide kit is expensive, and it's plastic, tough as heck, but still plastic. (the recoil spring is a little too strong too.. throws off the second shot for speed shooting..) as far as the barrel in performance. if used in context of what Mr. Koba and all of Japan (well most) it performs great! superb accuracy and consistency! there are a few drawbacks though, you can NOT go beyond 320fps in power output, after that, the rifling takes over, and all your shots go to the right. also, there is a slight velocity loss due to the rifling. but as far as a target barrel, it's great!

oh yeah, and I just made a purple 4.3 for someone else too. haha. :)