2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, there's no middle ground on those grips!

as for the Koba stuff....  the slide kit is expensive, and it's plastic, tough as heck, but still plastic. (the recoil spring is a little too strong too.. throws off the second shot for speed shooting..)  as far as the barrel in performance.  if used in context of what Mr. Koba and all of Japan (well most) it performs great!  superb accuracy and consistency!  there are a few drawbacks though, you can NOT go beyond 320fps in power output,  after that, the rifling takes over, and all your shots go to the right.  also, there is a slight velocity loss due to the rifling.  but as far as a target barrel, it's great!

oh yeah, and I just made a purple 4.3 for someone else too. haha. :)

Cool, thanks for the info. I might pickup one of the Freedom Arts kits that includes a 6" twist barrel, thats why I was wondering. Too bad the slides are expensive, just like the First ABS slides. I can pry my wallet open for metal, but not for plastic:/

oh its the infamous leaf spring, have fun lol

anyways has anyone heard anything about this WE hi capa "tactical Master" that airsoftgi has? it looks really good, it comes with the SAS kit thing, and it looks to me like it has a rail that you can actually mount things on

airsoftgi's the only place ive found with it so i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about it. i might just buy this thing instead of a shotgun

tacticalmaster.jpg

Edited by Tunershark

If you are sharp you can tweak your leaf spring and sears in you TM hicapa and get it to go 4-6 shot burst. Not recommended. but it can be done. I know i am the one with the slect fire TM

HEHE

6" SVI limited with a Guarder stainless steel 45 Infinity chamber, Prime aluminium slide which was an S.O.B. to fit and had poorly finished sides so I grained and re-polished them, stock hammer properly finished and polished, white dots recessed into the rear sight blade, and finally the front sight is from my defunct Tanaka Ruger Super Redhawk.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=14051

Chris.

hey nice job there. i'm gonna do the same thing to my sights. Can i ask what you used to white them out?

Edited by Rocketman
oh its the infamous leaf spring, have fun lol

anyways has anyone heard anything about this WE hi capa "tactical Master" that airsoftgi has? it looks really good, it comes with the SAS kit thing, and it looks to me like it has a rail that you can actually mount things on

airsoftgi's the only place ive found with it so i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about it. i might just buy this thing instead of a shotgun

Friend bought one, the outerbarrel wobbled like hell, and AirsoftGI didn't ship the extra mag my friend payed for. Just my experince with it.