2011 Picture Thread

Can I ask you guys a couple of quick questions?

1) Does the 4.3 mags fit the full size hi-capas?

2) Is there any way to fit a suppressor without that front kit?

3) Do real wooden handgrips fit the full size hi-capas?

Cheers for that, and nice guns everyone!

Edited by Outlaw of Torn
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask you guys a couple of quick questions?

1)  Does the 4.3 mags fit the full size hi-capas?

2)  Is there any way to fit a suppressor without that front kit?

3)  Do real wooden handgrips fit the full size hi-capas?

Cheers for that, and nice guns everyone!

I am pretty sure the 4.3 mags will work on a 5.1, but don't take my word for it. I think Tanio Koba makes a threaded outer barrel for the 5.1 and 4.3, and I highly doubt any real grips fit the HiCapas.

1. 4.3 and 5.1 mags are interchangable. This gets asked all the time.

2. There are threaded barrels and Koba kits to thread your stock barrel.

3. No wood grips fit hicapas, they don't have removable grip panels.

Edited by Glenn
hm.. let's kick this one up a bit.

6inch Hi-Capa slide kit from Tanio Koba with the hop-twist barrel.  you can't see it, but the outer barrel is threaded on the inside, so you will need an adapter for a silencer (but it's threaded)  limited edition grip frame from Tokyo Marui.

DSCN0480.jpg

Where did you get that grip frame at??!! I have to know!!

Thanks very much!

Where did you get that grip frame at??!! I have to know!!

Thanks very much!

I got the Grip from the Tokyo Marui Rep. at one of the Gekishin festivals last year.

it's really hard to come by for those, but some of the aftermarket parts makers like Freedom Art, and Shooter's Designs make colored grips as well now.

I got the Grip from the Tokyo Marui Rep. at one of the Gekishin festivals last year.

it's really hard to come by for those, but some of the aftermarket parts makers like Freedom Art, and Shooter's Designs make colored grips as well now.

That sucks. I REALLY want one of those in OD. I saw the picture of them last year and I REALLY wanted one, but I haven't seen them around so I figured TM had not released them yet. Sigh.. I don't want to paint mine OD and I don't want to buy some other makers OD pistol grip.. :( If any one comes across one Please let me know!

hm, well as far as the Marui OEM grips, I don't remember them having an OD color.. last I had remembered they had the blue, light grey, and red..

were you thinking of the grey one? for some weird reason, those grips always change colors when you take a pic of them.. either really bright or they turn dark, maybe depends on the flash on the camera.. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...