2011 Picture Thread

I used the BHI Special Operations Holster for my SVI (before I sold it).

SOHNew.jpg

Fit well and really protected the pistol. Never lost a mag or anything. The downside is that due to the flap over the top, drawing the pistol can be a little slow. For as much as I use a pistol in skirmishing, that's not a big deal to me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say most definately not... least so says bout 3 people on this board whom have posted on the subject....

Preferebly someone informed what all you use?

Alex "Col Sanders"

clicky me do

Check the post by Cali (post #14). Apparently a sig 226 safariland will fit a hi capa, with an m3 to boot (Not quite sure if it needs the M3 to stay secure though, could be a good excuse to buy one if it does need it though right :D)

clicky me do

Check the post by Cali (post #14). Apparently a sig 226 safariland will fit a hi capa, with an m3 to boot (Not quite sure if it needs the M3 to stay secure though, could be a good excuse to buy one if it does need it though right :D)

Yup, you just need the right model. ;)

A third guy on my team has the 'correct' model for his hi-capa, but I'm not sure what his model is. I asked him once, but I think he threw away the bag so didn't know. Yes, you need an M3 or M6 for it to be secure. However, I'm not sure that a Sig 226/229 WITHOUT taclight safariland will fit a Hi-Capa.

We found out because 2 guys ordered them at the same time, one for a Hi-Capa w/M3, another for a P226 w/M3. They found that they can swap them with no problem. Due to a problem where the store sent them the wrong colors (they wanted OD, but got black) the guy offered to send the OD ones at a drastically reduced price. So I ended up buying the spare black Sig Safariland. And please, no more pm's about us selling the extra Safarilands. I've already gotten too many. :P

Edited by Cali

I'm not sure there's a single 2011 here.

So, to put that right...

gallery_312_308_36216.jpg

gallery_312_308_55997.jpg

gallery_312_308_25176.jpg

sti_001.jpg

Top 3 are my new STi 5.5 Hybrid Limited and the bottom one's the Titan I've had for ages, but which is broken beyond repair internally.

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
The flap can held open ( notice the velcro on the flap, which matches with one of the mag pouch mounting points on the shank )  and IIRC it also has a thumb break doesn't it?

Yes the flap does stay open via the velcro. However, if you mount a mag pouch up there you loose that feature. As for a thumb break, it's got your standard BHI style thumb break, reinforce nylon webbing with a snap.

I'm on my third version of this holster. When I got into airsoft, I though black gear was the way to go, then I wanted OD gear, then BHI came out with the MOLLE version of this holster (pictured above). Needless to say this holster works well for me. I've used a TM M9 Tac Master, a WA SVI 5" Standard, a UHC USP, a TM Sig P226R, a WA MARSOC 1911, and a WE Hi Capa 5.1 in this holster. All have fit very well and the holster completely protects the pistol, except for the base plate on the mag.

The Hybrid's just an off-the-shelf STi 5.5 Hybrid - It was one of a limited edition that KSC made as part of their 10 year celebration.

There's a scope mount which fits the holes on the frame, but it's very hard to find (hence my request below) - Performance seems pretty good from some tests with 134a at 11C (It's a little more powerful than a WA 1911 - which is good for 300 fps on Green at 20C), but it lacks the sheer solidity of a WA SVI, although it weighs 965g (about a pound).

Cheers.

lovely dragon dude,

sorry guys my lovely little Hi capa is broken :( i brought it to a friends house last night and one of my friends who was drunk got ahold of it and was waving it around and someone found out where we hid it and jacked the rubber grip right of the gun, and the hammer doesnt work anymore

im so ######

lovely dragon dude,

sorry guys my lovely little Hi capa is broken :( i brought it to a friends house last night and one of my friends who was drunk got ahold of it and was waving it around and someone found out where we hid it and jacked the rubber grip right of the gun, and the hammer doesnt work anymore

im so ######

Bugger - I hope its only a part out of position rather than a completely broken part. GL with fixing it mate ! Im sure you can sort it, but gimme a shout if you need a hand, i know the insides well now for the amount of times i have had it completely apart :rolleyes:

Nothing special, just my two Hi-Capas. The loading muzzle in my Model M has broken, so, until I can place an order for another one from Redwolf, its out of service. And, since I use the Model K much more than the Model M, I replaced the shiny outer barrel with the less shiny outer barrel from the Model M. They actually look very good fitted in each other's slides.

angles0047lh.jpg

hicapa0019lh.jpg

Two guns, six magazines total (two C02 mags, and four green gas mags). Sorry about the horrid image quality, best I can do with such a bad webcam.

Bugger - I hope its only a part out of position rather than a completely broken part. GL with fixing it mate ! Im sure you can sort it, but gimme a shout if you need a hand, i know the insides well now for the amount of times i have had it completely apart  :rolleyes:

thanks, i think ill take some time and fix it later on, i can probably get it to work again

Nice, Rocketman, I used to have a 6" SVI about 4 years ago, mainly bought it because it was the gun used by the Villain in the Cowboy Bebop movie, I stupidly sold it for some dumb reason by I needed money (ah college days...) but I wish I hadn't. It was a fantastic gun and just amazingly cool in terms how look and feel.

Ah memories, so congrats, nice gun. Love the HYBRID ejection port.

thanks Titleist. funnily enough, thats also one of the main reasons why i bought mine too. i was trying to decide between a P99 or a 1911 but after watching that scene in the monorail, i was sold :)

btw, things you can't see too clearly in the pic:

- sheriff extended slide stop

- sheriff narrow ambi safety

- self tuned lightened trigger

- all the usual internal upgrades to run the metal slide

and i also cut a finger groove under the trigger guard for comfort. i was gonna get a blank ejection port and then have it engraved to say "infinity cal 45" along with all that other "danger exhaust" stuff (i even considered putting "Knocking on heaven's door" on it lol), but alas, money is always an issue

Edited by Rocketman

My bad, I was trying to post while getting ready for work.

Rocketman, regardless it looks nice. Yeah the scene on the train was great in making me love that gun. Actually I owend that pistol before it was in the movie, so seeing it there made me love it even more.