2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mobius those pistolas are really nice but you want to get a silve barrel for the lower one to match the chamber. On RS the chamber is part of the barrel, so they'd be the same.

Actually on RS, sometimes the chamber is polished silver on a blued barrel, cosmetic reasons for one. I may have had one or two through my hands with just that colouration ;)

Clark do it on some of their barrels for example (quick search):

gallery_16881_775_3206.jpg

I'm glad you like the Para's :)

Kimber Hi Caps

WA SCW Para Ordnance HRT's with Prime and PGC Kimber metal slides, I just like those Kimber slides aesthetically :)

asdlkghdsh Those are fantastic. Is that just a PGC slide on the silver one, or the frame as well? I don't normally like a silver gun, but I nominate that one for hottest gun of the thread.

Will a Magwell made for the Marui Hi-Capa be able to fit on the WE Hi Capa 5.1 Full Metal Type M found on WGC Shop?

Basically what I want to know is:

can this - http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?o...552S_checkout_1

Fit on this - http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?o...1FM3_checkout_1

Thanks in advance.

Actually on RS, sometimes the chamber is polished silver on a blued barrel, cosmetic reasons for one. I may have had one or two through my hands with just that colouration ;)

Clark do it on some of their barrels for example (quick search):

gallery_16881_775_3206.jpg

I'm glad you like the Para's :)

Learn something new everyday. Didn't used to see them like that in the good old days when we where allowed handguns. Looks wrong to me, just the same a silver slides and blued frames.

asdlkghdsh Those are fantastic. Is that just a PGC slide on the silver one, or the frame as well? I don't normally like a silver gun, but I nominate that one for hottest gun of the thread.

As Mathub says, it's just a metal slide, the great thing is that the finish matches really well. Many thanks for your kind nomination! :)

Learn something new everyday. Didn't used to see them  like that in the good old days when we where allowed handguns. Looks wrong to me, just the same a silver slides and blued frames.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not that fussed on the style, seems weird, just handy when you are building an Airsoft gun and you do not have a black SCW chamber to hand. Sounds like you and I are from the same school of thought and era, I too prefer a blued upper on stainless frame, although I must confess to making a Kimber Custom CDP II (which was stainless on blued), but in my defence I did sell it :D

Edited by Mobius Strip
nice, Infinities have metal frames right? What other WA  guns have that also?

Yes, they do have metal frames. Plastic slides, though, but the most high quality slide I have EVER seen in a GBB...

Also, I don't really understand "What other WA guns have that also?"

Are you asking what other models have metal frames?

If you are asking that, then most of the WA brand GBBs have metal frames. I think so, anyway.

"Punisher Twins"

WA SCW Dobermans

Converted from SCW 1 to SCW 2

PGC Metal slides and frames

Stainless controls and magwells taken from various guns

These guns started life as WA SCW Dobermans, rare enough already and lovely guns to boot, but there is always a quest to make guns just that touch more personal, and after watching the latest movie offering of the comic book hero "The Punisher" I had my inspiration, the look of his twin 1911's struck a chord, almost retro with full profile compensator and stainless controls on the basic black pistol.

It reminded me of years ago when the "RS" 1911 market was flooded by aftermarket add-ons, extended or improved fire controls when everybody and their brother was adding stainless parts to their black guns - just to make sure that they were noticed, well I did anyway! The grips have the PO logo milled out and the Punisher logo put in situ. In other words, it's a Doberman with stainless controls and a picture of a skull on the grips!

So although by no means an exact replicas of the movie guns they are an homage of sorts.

gallery_16881_775_16600.jpg

gallery_16881_775_23462.jpg

gallery_16881_775_16816.jpg

Artishard, I tried to use an scw slide on a xcelerator frame (magna blowback) and I found that it won't fire because the hammer don't go ahead enough, resulting in the firing pin not being able to hit the valve.

I'm thinking of making a longer firing pin, but on the rear, not on the front like manufacturers sell them.

Anyway, could you please tell me in details what modifications you've done.

Thanks.

yeah i ran into that too. i swapped the blowback chambers in the slides. so basically the scw slide is really magna and vice versa. let me know if you need any more help.