2011 Picture Thread

Thanks for the +1 n00b3r :)

Yeh, I think we should get a Mod to clean the thread up a bit :P

And to contribute to the thread, heres my SVI 3.9 - sold it some time ago (bad picure <_< I had no tripod, had the flash on, and it was dark :( )

imgp14481ag.jpg

Again, sorry for the horrendous picture quality....

And good luck with your second Hi-capa Fixxxer ;)

Kin

Edited by kinau
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Just my opinion here, but I think it'll look alot better with the stock black trigger instead of the blue one.

I reckon silver would look better... but black is also good. But definitely not blue :( (IMO anyways)

And also, I think a silver slide catch/release would look good with it. ;)

Very nice 2011 ;)

Kin

Edited by kinau

I just added a TM HiCapa 4.3 to my collection over the weekend, as well as a Streamlight M3 to compliment it. Though with the light costing more than the gun, perhaps I should consider the gun the accessory. :P

I observed some interesting things in regards to performance compared to my 5.1s. All results are based on propane/.20g BBs and measured using my Guarder Speeder 2000 chrono. Ambient temp somewhere around 80F.

1. The 4.3 was shooting 300-315 stock whereas my 5.1s both shot around 280 stock. With Guarder 150% spring upgrades and Guarder high output valves my 5.1s shoot about 300-315.

2. Stock, the 4.3 couldn't effectively or fully engage my 5.1 mags' high output valves.

3. Once I upgraded the hammer spring using a Guarder 150% spring kit the upgraded 5.1 mags worked reliably in the 4.3.

4. There was no FPS increase after installing the spring kit in my 4.3 leading me to believe it may have a heavier stock hammer spring compared to my 5.1s.

5. There is no discernible performance difference between my stock 4.3 mag and my 5.1 mags with Guarder high output valves, except for the stock spring's inability to work with them.

I must say I'm very happy with my purchase, even compared to my beloved 5.1s. In fact, I think I might prefer the 4.3 a bit more for general use. I appreciate the low-drag controls and the simpler sights. And I really like the look of the full-length dust cover and the integrated rail. The M3 looks so at home on there too. A metal slide is in this gun's future for sure, but other than that I'm quite satisfied.

Enough chatter, on to the pics!

DSCN0008.sized.jpg

DSCN0009.sized.jpg

DSCN0011.sized.jpg

DSCN0012.sized.jpg

I reckon silver would look better... but black is also good. But definitely not blue :( (IMO anyways)

And also, I think a silver slide catch/release would look good with it. ;)

Very nice 2011 ;)

Kin

True... True... It was my first attempt to modifying... Man, can you imagine the pain in putting together this baby... sanding, filing and other stuff... I agree with you guys... the trigger needs to be fitted properly since the stock trigger gets stuck halfway... hehe... I'll grab a silver slide catch and a black trigger... thanks for the input guys...

Edited by jolucas79
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...