2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, not really. i just found the normal "infinity 45" chamber a little bit plain... i've probably commited some kind of crime, but the way i see it, the Ltd and the hybrid aren't too far apart :P

i've pretty much done everything i want to it. well, except i did want to have tritium inserts installed in the bomar sight but apparently they're too small. so i'll just have to make do with putting white dots. maybe find some glow in the dark paint or something (wouldn't be as cool as tritium inserts tho :()

• 2 weeks later...

lots of nice guns here, may post one of my dual HRT's when i get my other one back. Such a hard decision 1911 or 2011 so bought both!!:)

BTW a good holster for both is the viper adjustable as it can take just about any pistol and you cvan raise/lower it in the grip and it goes on leg/hip and does'nt cost a fortune!

BTW-G_R mentioned about his wallet hurting and i agree completely, is airsoft more exspensive than having a drug habbit i wonder?! :huh:

Edited by mr eagle

Aha, i couldnt see the detail on the black one :P

The laylax triggers are nice but its a bit fiddly trying to get the old trigger off the trigger bow, the pin holding it in is quite stubborn ! I look foward to seeing them when your cash situ improves, those freedom art kits certainly look nice :)

Haha, spam away, i dont mind seeing it a few times ;)

Holly - apparently the rail is a bit out dimensions wise, and also lacks the notch for the locking bar, so even if it does fit, it will be push fit only and not held securely like on a Glock or such. I spose filling / cutting a notch out could be a possibility.