done by xmas and shall post pics for anyone who gives

a toss.

who here has a tattoo? where,what and where did you go

to get it done?

Im having mine done by kamil at EVIL FROM THE NEEDLE

http://www.evilfromtheneedle.com/Camilgallery01.htm

post your pics and lets see what you have,my gf is just

getting her chest started which she says hurts like a mother *fruitcage*

so get posting,or if you think tattoos are ###### why?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my thing.

It's the whole permanency thing. It might turn out ###### or you grow to hate it. I think I would have a few if they were semi permanent you could get 'topped up' every X months or leave it to fade away completely.

There isn't a way of doing that I'm happy with just now, so none for me.

I do like many of the designs, both abstracts and images though.

thats a good point,if your not sure dont get one

its taken me 5 years to find an artist who is good enough

to do waht i want.

but belive me it hurts so getting topped up NAH

i belive i have found what im after and have made the

decision to have my body marked for life,and now im

gonna live with it.

But in 5 years laser treatment will be much quicker and

cheaper.

there is a tattooist (guy achison) who has had his whole arm

cleaned off so he can start again so it is getting better.

You can get a tat at 16 ...

:blink: You sure?

I have a Celtic knot about a foot long down my spine, another knot on my right shoulder, and a gargoyle (sp?) type thing on my chest.

Only the one on my chest hurt though, I thought my spine would hurt like hell, but it wasn't too bad.

No pics though I'm afraid :(

Nope, the law's been like that since 1969 (Tattooing of Minors Act). Anyone who told you otherwise was wrong, and if it was a tattooist, then they were breaking the law, either knowingly or unknowingly. Still, I don't know if anyone ever gets pulled up for it.

Got 8 at present (eagle on right shoulder, 2 bulldogs on right arm, 1 bulldog with cowboy hat on inside right arm, 2 custom tattoos on left arm; 1 is Eddie Hitler off Bottom and the other is a custom drawn Jill Valentine, Wolf on left chest and shark holding anchor on right chest)

Currently got 2 more bulldogs lined up for Christmas plus another custom one for my birthday next year. I'll post pics up of mine when i get a minute.

Nope, the law's been like that since 1969 (Tattooing of Minors Act). Anyone who told you otherwise was wrong, and if it was a tattooist, then they were breaking the law, either knowingly or unknowingly. Still, I don't know if anyone ever gets pulled up for it.

Yeah, I'm wondering if that's ever enforced. I work in a High School, and a fair number of the older kids (15/16) have tat's. By all accounts it's a question of "Are you 18?"... "No? Well sign there to say you are, and my *albartroth* is covered"

I wouldn't mind, but they always go for the tackiest, cheap, flash ###### that they first see in the books. I suspect they'll all regret it later.

All mine were either designed by myself, or by the artist working with me and the concepts I was hoping to achieve.

Had this one done the other day (sorry about pic quality) not much more to do until i've filled my arm.

post-7012-1131223914_thumb.jpg

post-7012-1131223936_thumb.jpg

PariahWolf.

G/F is helping me design my sleeve but my mother thinks that i'm stupid & that i won't stop until i'm completely covered in them..

The other day she said, whats next a zip around your neck.. Well, maybe.

i'm working up the funds to get one at the moment. i'm probably going to get a Night Crusader sigil on my upper left arm. basically, it's a very dark blue shield with a black sword in the middle with three silver stars above the pommel crossed by two silver lightning bolts. i'm having my friend draw it up to see how it looks in actuality.

Archived