tattoos

wasnotgod

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 I've found so far....................

The Back Knot was used for my Wedding (on the Wedding Rings and on the Wedding Stationary)

The Green Man was a Wedding present from my Wife.

4 Hours of work and a spectacular bruise afterwards but worth it !

Oooh, totally not my thing but that is very well done, the face especially (and the torn flesh of that elbow piece! Brilliant!!)

Both actually do make me want to cry, but only because they are very effective :lol: I never really understood the idea of disturbing/gross/provocative tats, guess I'm just too much of a hippy.

Nice to see people like that have had their noses forceably broken and their eyes are bleeding :)

"Mr `Aryan Honour`, was it? Yes step this way please, we have a nice chair for you just down this corridor......"

Sizzle sizzle sizzle sizzle SIZZLE SIZZLE BZZZTCHK!!

Nothing says "please beat me about the face with a rusted pipe" quite like a swastika on your throat.

In novemember i'll probley get a fox on my right sholder. Around here everyone has "hood" tats (18 or not) given either in jail or by crack additcs who need money, guy up the block will do anything for $10. I'm waiting till i turn 18 so none of my family will say anything about it, plus i'm gonna get it done pro so i'm not foolin around with the burn outs.

It'll be a modded version of the Kojima productions fox and it'll say somthing under it not sure what yet. I might get the fox Kanji under it. I'm also debating on getting my teams patch (see avatar) becuase it's badass, and i love my team :P

productions.jpg

Archived