• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shoots 545 with a .20g.

BB of choice are Straight .43's & .36's

A comfortable effective range I can hit someone at is around 80 yards, this is with no lob. Roughly 105 yards maximum range.

I haven't fully tested the grouping with my 650mm, but it was 5" @ 73 yards with my old 590mm.

It is very long I know, but totally necessary and will out range any AEG on the field. Its not my fault the barrel runs half way through the suppressor ;)

963-1.jpg

P5210243.jpg

Edited by Livoniairsoft

LOL I appreciate that Azul..and agree.

As for VSR-Joe, I can understand that a 2011 race gun with a huge Aimpoint is def not to everyones liking. A year ago I wouldn't have even liked it either! Alas it is ok, my feelings are not hurt from the criticism of someone who owns a $100 mp001 sniper rifle...obviously not a person who knows about the finer things in life ;)

Spartan that M4 is slick. Love the ACOG on the carry handle with the M500 (?) light up front. gives it a very clean and balanced look.

Edited by ViciousV10s
LOL I appreciate that Azul..and agree.

As for VSR-Joe, I can understand that a 2011 race gun with a huge Aimpoint is def not to everyones liking. A year ago I wouldn't have even liked it either! Alas it is ok, my feelings are not hurt from the criticism of someone who owns a $100 mp001 sniper rifle...obviously not a person who knows about the finer things in life ;)

Spartan that M4 is slick. Love the ACOG on the carry handle with the M500 (?) light up front. gives it a very clean and balanced look.

hmm maybe if i DID own an MP001 i would agree.

ok sorry for the silly post, was not needed, but AZUl made that point and i understood the first time

hmm maybe if i DID own an MP001 i would agree.

ok sorry for the silly post, was not needed, but AZUl made that point and i understood the first time

LOL I was just kidding with you man, I really don't mind negative criticism. To each their own.

But I did recall seeing you post a pic and chrono reading of "your MP001" just like 5 days ago in the sniper rifle thread...Dec 2, page 61, 14th post down....IIRC LOL

<------- INSERT OWN3D PICTURE HERE------->

Edited by ViciousV10s

Lets have some weapons over 1K without optics included!!! As otherwise this thread becomes "1k optics with gun attached thread!"

Here's three to get you started, all over the 1k mark without optics included.

m16a2m203xe6.jpg

m14ebrvgripms2.jpg

multicamm4casvmediumbu3.jpg

LOL I was just kidding with you man, I really don't mind negative criticism. To each their own.

But I did recall seeing you post a pic and chrono reading of "your MP001" just like 5 days ago in the sniper rifle thread...Dec 2, page 61, 14th post down....IIRC LOL

<------- INSERT OWN3D PICTURE HERE------->

5 days is a long time but i dont own it any more! :P

i have a bar 10 now

lol

thanks

Nice weapons FarEast. I just couldnt have you thinking my Limcat was only a $1K gun because of the RS Aimpoint attached so here we go...

TM HiCapa - 110.00

SD Limcat slide with comp - 129.00

SD threaded compensator outer barrel - 65.00

SD grip - 40.00

SD DOM magwell - 38.00

SD type A mag baseplate - 20.00

SD mag feed lip - 6.00

SD SV frame - 229.00

SD loading nozzle - 20.00

SD piston - 16.00

SD rear sight scope mount - 30.00

KA floating valve - 33.50

KA 150% recoil spring/KA 150% hammer spring - 6.00

9Ball plunger set - 9.00

9Ball mag valve - 21.00

9Ball floating valve spring - 13.00

9Ball slim long slide stop - 34.00

9Ball extended mag catch - 38.00

9Ball hop-up bucking - 12.50

Firefly ball bearing guide rod - 25.00

PDI trigger - 40.00

PDI 7" 6.01mm inner barrel - 45.50

AS hammer/sear assembly - 66.00

AS scope mount - 99.00

Total - 1145.50

All parts other than the AS hammer and scope mount, KA floating valve, and PDI inner barrel were bought from DEN. KA floating valve from UNcomp, AS parts and PDI inner barrel are from Redwolf.

That total also does not include the large chunk of change spent on shipping from HK from no less than 10 different orders made over the course of the build. Good thing I got the RS Aimpoint for "free" :P

VSrJoe - well that's a whole new story! I guess I shoulve said you dont understand the finer things in life since you have a $100 BAR10 not MP001! MY BAD! :rolleyes: LOL

Edited by ViciousV10s