• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USGI, is that Uber Speed Gear Industries.

There are two types of M2's you can get. One is Chi-Com the other USGI. I have used both and the Chi-Com is very bad quality. You can tell a Chi-Com from the real deal by the lack of proper markings (the NSN number is missing). It is extremely "loose" and the build quality is poor.

The M2 it's self is a very crappy bi-pod as it wrecks the harmonics and throws your shots off target (at least it did for me). Prolly the way it mounts directly to the gas block. BUT, it won't be an E2 without it. Whatever...

Edited by LeMongelo

Picture025.jpg

Internals:(All Systema)

Tigth bore barrel

Low resistnace wire kit

Helical gears

M4 Boreup kit

Reinforced gearbox

Spring that is above forum limits

Alumninum piston

Silent head set for piston

Super Torque motor

Externals:

TM RIS,outer barrel,flip sight, and stock

HurricanE Marine Metal body

G&P M203

G&P aimpoit and mount

G&P PEQ/2 and 9.6 3300 battery

G&P flashlight(not pictured)

G&P pistol grip

G&P rail covers and vertical grip(vertical grip not pictured)

Samuri Flash light mount(not pictured)

Edited by jkool725

CA G36K

KA HK Silencer

Prometheus 6.03 barrel

TM Rubberised vert grip

GRS Lower rail

Streamlight M6

Guarder Tac Sling

TM Handguard, upper rail and front sling mount

KA Scope mount

Guarder Aimpoint

CA Low Cap

Around $1378 rrp, think I got it all together for a little less with some shopping around.

DSC00519.jpg

Hey unimatrix... Have you noticed King Arms make a 16" outer barrel for that unique LE Carbine look? Although the LE Carbine is also available with a 14.5" barrel...

Will be posting pics of my Bushmaster XM-15 E2 10" model ASAP.

-Sale

Hey unimatrix... Have you noticed King Arms make a 16" outer barrel for that unique LE Carbine look? Although the LE Carbine is also available with a 14.5" barrel...

Yeah I know, they offer the 16" barrels since a few months. Currently I'm saving money to buy a G&P M4A1 or M933 (finally available in Germany) and lots of other parts (G&P Colt Enhanced Stock, real Aimpoint Comp ML2, real ARMS #22 mount with 12mm spacer, real flip-up rear sight (ARMS or Troy Industries) so the project will become more real soon. I'm just undecided at the moment whether I go for a 11.5", 14.5" or a 16" barrel configuration.

Unimatrix I got a COMP ML2 on this redwolf custom M4... Put a aimpoint x3 scope in behind it. Works well. THe ICS RAS broke :( so I replaced it with a real steel one. IIRC its a knights arms.

In a couple of the pics I didnt secure the scope properly so it dipped slightly. Incase you wonder why its angled as is.

Its also got a crimson trace laser grip as well. Prob 1K of accessories on this alone.

m4_A_005.jpg

grips_003.jpg

grips_002.jpg

m4_A_006.jpg

These were posted on the mega thread - good to get them dusted off here for "the club" :P

my APS2 EX...

aps2_1.jpg

the gun itself costs about £280 new, the scope about £70, the bolt handle about £100 and then the internal upgrades are about £120+ oh and the silencer adaptor is about £20