Prometheus Hard Anti Reversal Latch

Systema shims

Prometheus 6.03mm inner barrel

VFC M14 RAS system

M3 Replica with 40mm sunshade, 40mm flip up covers & 30mm scope rings

SO-Tech Masta Blasta sling

Real Steel Harris Bipod

Comes to £579 so $1,174.67

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting one of those Trigger M910 tac light & foregrip replicas. What do you think?

Ever since I tried a mate's Eotech I'm also getting fed up with my RDS. It just feels way less intuitive than the Eotech did, so I gotta see whether I can manage to get a used one a bit cheaper somewhere. ;)

DSC_1344.jpg

TM M14 fitted with a flurry of Systema internals (I still reckon they make the best quality AEG internals around. They just produce a lot of tat as well) including gears, cylinder, piston and head.

I then dropped it into a G&P shorty EBR stock and stuck an EoTech 552 on it just to stop it looking cheap.

$1k?

Erm, yes.

I then dropped it into a G&P shorty EBR stock and stuck an EoTech 552 on it just to stop it looking cheap.

Please don't call that thing on top an EOTech. Besides, you try to make it look not cheap by putting a fake (whatever you want to call it, but I'm not calling it an EOTech) on top?

Other than that, nice replica. Got the same one myself, including upgrades by systema :P

dude its a real EOtech

You sure about that? Doesn't have real EOtech markings on it...looks more like a Hurricane to me.

And J3T...you can just call it an EOtech replica...like we call airsoft guns replicas..ya know? the same way you just called his M14 a replica....

Stealth..EBR's hardly ever look cheap...Ive never seen one that looked cheap anyway.

Edited by ViciousV10s
according to stealth its a real 1

Real EOTechs have a little stencil and "EOTech" in white on both sides of the battery compartment, and "For Law Enforecement/Military Use" also in white on the metal cover. They also come with a yellow and black "Caution Laser Radiation" sticker above the law enforcement thing. Then there's also the little white letter at the bottom telling you what version it is. It's a replica. That, or he repainted it black for some really weird irrational reason.