so there is a 1k club for all the, well, guns everyone else wishes they had.

but i posted if i should start the 1/2k Club for all the nice gas guns that are 500$ and over and got a yes, so figured wth and im doing it. pics of any gun, as long as it runs off gas. the sad thing is i wont be able to get my own pics up for a while, but by x-mas i shall have a mac11 worthy of this thread :D

Edited by boomboomairsoft
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My former HiCapa 5.1 ran me about $1300.00. The picture doesnt show its finished state as I had soon sold it before taking more pictures. And for sp00n, what slide is that on your G17? Who makes it, I must know!

STI_Bling.jpg

Edited by Jonny

I think this is the gun someone once suggested I paid well over $100 for.

m93pk1.jpg

In fact with all the mods it cost me $750!

Cheers.

PS In case you think it did - Duh!!!!!!!!

PPS How the hell can run up $1300 on a TM Hi-Capa? This is a joke thread - right? :blink:

Edited by snowman
majority of the cost for that hi-capa comes from the m6 streamlight i believe

Hi-CapawithM6.jpg

I paid $219 for my M6, NIB. Gotta love e-bay. Not sure how you get $1500 in a Hi-capa, though. I bought mine from a guy who had spent just under $800, and it includes a metal slide, 5 mags w/high flow valves on each, trigger, and upgraded internals. Throw in another $50 or so for the Strike head on his Hi-capa...Jonny, can you give us a rundown on how you upgraded that gun? :blink: