Whats going on in France?

Foxtrot

Alright, so I'm one of those few Americans that get out and read news papers from around the world, as well as international ones as well.

Needless to say, it made like page 9a of the USA Today as of recently, but front page on a few other international ones, as well as some online new sites. Plus causing a bit of stir in wallstreet journal.

Anyways:

What the heck is happening in France? Orgianized gangs? bomb making factories? Like how serious is this? I read reports of french riot police getting shot at, thosands of cars/hundreds of homes being burned.

As well, 11 days? This seems like a pretty serious matter.

So, anyone 'cross the channel or from France, care to fill me in? Across the pond news papers aren't picking up on it yet, at least not as fast as I would like. And I'm not exactly one that can pick up languages quickly, so I can't speak French. (Nor, very good english for that matter..)

As well, what caused this? And why is it not dieing down yet?

You mean you were one of the people who read newspaper around the world, or who don't read the newspaper around the world. It's been like the headline on CNN or NYTimes for only like the past 10 days!

And you are too late asking this now.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...hl=riot++france

Search, I tell you. ;)

Archived