Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have heard that triple M16 mag pouches can hold two G36 mags, Although I have yet to confirm this. I would also believe that double M14 mag pouches can most likely hold two G36 mags. I will do some research into where can get such said pouches in MC

Juat wanted to find out if anyone had found any MC G36 mag pouches as G36's, like MC are made of sechs and w1n ! Or what current pouches can hold two G36 mags.

Ta

Check out www.diamondbacktactical.com

i know that in their paper catalog they have some G36 mag pouches you can get in MC. However all MC stuff is on back ourder. I have a load of stuff i am still waiting on.

Edited by ferretkiller
Check out www.diamondbacktactical.com

i know that in their paper catalog they have some G36 mag pouches you can get in MC. However all MC stuff is on back ourder. I have a load of stuff i am still waiting on.

If you do end up ordering from Diamondback Tactical, call the order in. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for forever to get your stuff. Or, order from SKD Tactical. Or OPTAC. These three are the biggest suppliers for MC. But DBT is the only one that I know of that actually makes purpose-built mag pouches for G36/SIG550.

Thank you all. I'm going to go for the Optactical pouches as I've not read anything bad about them as a company (feel free to enlighten me).

Also I'm not sure whether to go for a Maritime CIRAS or an Eagle PC with Cummabund ?

the pouches are Tactical Tailor

the retailer is Optactical

They are both great :D

E/pc w/c all the way. Can you really justify $500+ on an armour carrier when you don't need armour, and you don't need quick release, and you don't need the extra molle space it provides?

The e/pc w/c has more than enough space, is awesome quality and looks good too ;)

Edited by Architect
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you all. I'm going to go for the Optactical pouches as I've not read anything bad about them as a company (feel free to enlighten me).

Also I'm not sure whether to go for a Maritime CIRAS or an Eagle PC with Cummabund ?

OPTactical is a pretty awesome and very reliable online retailer. I don't believe they have any of their own branded items, they just sell products made by other companies. They have generally some of the lowest prices out there, not quite as low as BoTach, but almost in that price range and they make up for the difference in that they will ship the same business day whereas Botach might make you wait weeks to months before sending your items... and that's if they send them at all (I live less than a mile from Botach and still get this slow treatment). OPTactical also has a much better range of products, whereas BOTach tends to bemore targeted to LEOs. I'd recommend calling them directly to see if they have the item you're interested in, in stock. The website doesn't reflect current in stock/out of stock items.